• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unintended Consequences Mafia: The Saga Concludes

Purple

Hi guys!
When did he say his role?

I remember that was something we discussed before, that governor would govern TPK in order to prove you were miller poisoner.

I admit i'm wrong then.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
@Everyone not in the Three: If one of us is the play, who's scum? Why?
if i had to choose itd be macman by process of elimination

Moronik I'm not sure if I should answer that question. If there is an SK in the game, why would I tell him what I think is the ideal strategy for him to do?
well the question was meant to help me get a read on you for potential sk. kinda hard to believe you didnt recognize that

im voting nick cuz i decided to vote whoever i thought made most of the dumbest posts of the tpk wagoners

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Roxy learn this well if you're going to stick around DGs -- don't answer other people's questions. This is something Rockin has been notorious for. They are asked of particular people because their answer is desired, not a general answer from anybody that stumbles onto the question.

And I'd still like Virg's answer since, uh, I never wanted Roxy's... because Roxy has been on both Macman and Kevmo... thus I had no reason to ask Roxy the question... thus I didn't ask Roxy the ****ing question raghghg.

Unvote I was just sheepwagoning for fun and possible profit. Moronik you should remember that Nic's points in general are kinda dumb sometimes regardless of what he is or what he's lynching (no offence Nic). Also, Nic isn't one of the Three, so if you believe Gheb's intel for the time being the logic you're following isn't very sound, because even in worst case scenario he [most likely] didn't have any way of knowing Pap was scum any better than any random townie. After all unless the indy is some kind of Indy Cop he wouldn't have known Pap was scum. I think Nic was just sheepin', which he is wont to do.

So Moronik what do you think of Kevmo?

Speaking of Kevmo, where you at? Got a case of the Mini Mics?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nic's points in general are kinda dumb sometimes regardless of what he is or what he's lynching (no offence Nic).

*snip*

I think Nic was just sheepin', which he is wont to do.
I'm not sure quite how to respond to this... :urg::(

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
There's really not much for me to say about this. Is there any reason to be lynching Kevin or Nicholas over Macman? I see where the suspicions are coming from and all but why is kevim/nich a better choice.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Request Votecount

Not liking the fact that I'm OK with like half the game getting lynched (Macman, KevMo, Nick, Virg).

:059:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
EE: There isn't much difference between Kev and Mac in my eyes other than Mac's claim makes me feel we have to lynch him; it's too convenient to leave unchecked.

Gheb: Why would you be OK with me lynched?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Gheb, elaborate. Mac and KevinM I can understand, I share those suspicions? But why me and Virg? I'm just not seeing it.

@Moronik
Where's that elaboration?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Vote Count
Macman (4): Scamp, Nicholas1024, Sold2, Roxy
KevinM (2): Gheb_01, Macman
Nicholas1024 (1): Moronik

Not voting: KevinM, Virgilijus, Evil Eye

It takes 6 out of 10 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Sunday, April 11 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

Scamp has been prodded.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Huh. Looks like I've been prodded. Wasn't even aware that I hadn't posted in so long.

Nick did you know that if you edit your posts right away it doesn't show that your post has been edited? I often do this to remove my sig when I forget to remove it.

well the question was meant to help me get a read on you for potential sk. kinda hard to believe you didnt recognize that
Honestly, I don't know how the question would give you a read for that. And this means that you also suspect Virg for the same thing, and he didn't address the question at all.

Anyway, at this point I'm content to see how Macman flips then react from there.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Nick

I'm not saying that you should be lynched or anything. I just think that we'd lose nothing if you get NKed. Same for Virg.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
THAT MEANS THAT ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS, WHO VOTED FOR TPK YESTERDAY ARE NOT MAFIA.

Day 2 Final Vote Count (Lynch 1)
The Paprika Killer (8): Scamp, Moronik, Xonar, KevinM, Sold2, Virgilijus

Request Votecount

Not liking the fact that I'm OK with like half the game getting lynched (Macman, KevMo, Nick, Virg).

@Nick

I'm not saying that you should be lynched or anything. I just think that we'd lose nothing if you get NKed. Same for Virg.

So you're saying you are fairly certain I am not mafia, don't "want to see me lynched or anything", but would be perfectly fine with me dying? These seem somewhat contradictory unless you are just going for one indy kill (in a pool of 6) over a potential indy/mafia kill (in a pool of 3).

Purple

Hi guys!
"These seem somewhat contradictory unless you are just going for one indy kill (in a pool of 6) over a potential indy/mafia kill (in a pool of 3)."

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
If Macman flips scum I would say that we have to look really hard at our little census taker.
what why?

He was saying that the last scum would be between me and EE, why would you be suspect of that?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Vote: Kevmo gettin' reaaaal tired of you duckin' me, man.

I really am super down taking a shot at the indy with Kev and leaving macazoid for tomorrow.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Unvote, Vote KeviM
Everything above, and also his latest response. Pretending to be useful by spitting out what everyone already knows, super lame answer.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
EBWOP, Roxy if I didn't think you were just dumbtown, I would lynch you for even mentioning Jester. Spreading FUD(Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) all over the place. If KeviM flips scum, I want to take a relook at Roxy.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Maybe you just don't know it but mentioning jester is famous for doing nothing but distract town. It's really unhelpful and you waste what time we have left by mentioning it. I want the whole idea to not be mentioned again.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
How'd you react if he flipped town / indy / mafia?
Honestly I never really considered how I'd react if Mac flipped town. I'm just so positive that he's not based on the way he's acted over the past several days. I'll have to think on that more.

If he's indy I'd have to see what type of indy before I really know what I'd do, but if he's a cult leader or a cultist then we hunt the indy from Gheb's census.

Same thing if he's mafia. If he's mafia then we start massacring the TPK voters.

This is, of course, assuming that he's killed right now. If we do end up killing him there'd be even more information to play off of that hasn't shown itself yet.

If Macman flips scum I would say that we have to look really hard at our little census taker.
This I don't understand. Why would Mac's scum flip cast doubt on Gheb?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because Kevin is scum hiding behind his "I'm too good at this game I don't need to elaborate" play.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Vote Count
KevinM (4): Gheb_01, Macman, Evil Eye, Sold2
Macman (3): Scamp, Nicholas1024, Roxy
Nicholas1024 (1): Moronik

Not voting: KevinM, Virgilijus

It takes 6 out of 10 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Sunday, April 11 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

Moronik has been prodded.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well there's another good question directed at a specific person gone to waste. Is there some kind of Rockin Syndrome epidemic here at DGs or something?

Top Bottom