• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unintended Consequences Mafia: The Saga Concludes

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Scamp played well enough to deserve a win actually. Should've been given Ninja Status or something. Fun roles though. Loving how Fatchu match'd me with Xonar.

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I actually secretly hoped to continue the vote share with Gheb, it was really hilarious for me. I was planning to keep unvoting him just to annoy him at some point.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I trusted Kevin to send the PM, Kevin apparently didn't even after calling him out on ridiculous kill targets (which were apparently Scamps kills)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
GG guys. I love how Scamp modified his claim to say that mafia stole his gun. I was like "oh so that's why the night kills look so lame!" but now I see why lol...

Also I still can't shake the feeling Macman is scum. That claim is still annoying me.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
What's bothering me is that he was on the night of the deadline, and didn't hammer, didn't even post. If it wasn't for EE's watching, I was going to push a Macman lynch HARD today.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Scamp: You need to stop with the lurking and posting only to joke around halfway into D1 BS because that's a primary element of what pointed me at you in Scrubs and that's a primary element of what pointed me at you in this game. As much as I love having a consistent tell on you, I'd much rather see it disappear so I don't mislynch you as town some day :)

I could say more but I won't. We won. Yay.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also, what's the deal with Scamp and Virg? Scamp is NEVER town and Virg is NEVER mafia. It's insane.

I mean, at least Iggy and Hando get the odd break from evildoing. Scamp is like, the antitown satan god they perform virgin sacrifices to on a blood altar.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No you don't understand.

I can think of uhhhhh at least five games where Scamp was a bad guy. He was only town in one game that I know of, and he was the bad guy MVP fasho. Scamp is never town. It's official. It is prophecy.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I remember when we were talking about mafia and you said you'd hate being mafia. I ask how you do as mafia, you say you've never had to deal with it because you've always been town.

Two years later... and it's still true.

It's like Virg just wills it away. The RNG wants to make him scum and he's just like HEY MAN. NO. No.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I like how EE has a scumtell on me even though I'm never town. Kind of disappointed that he was actually a tracker, I would have liked to see him pull off claiming tracker without actually being one and nailing me with tricks. Oh well, maybe EE's not the best mafia player ever.

I disagree I was the bad guy MVP in the one game I was town. My intervention led directly to the death of the mafia traitor on day 3, who wasn't technically mafia but was anti-town. Maybe I confused the hell out of the town but that was kind of the point, the town was achieving nothing that game. I still think that game was unbalanced too, but I digress.

Xonar I already explained why I killed you. It's in the thread. Also at that point I didn't think the mafia weren't killing anyone, I figured my kill on Rockin' overlapped the mafia kill. After night 2, though, I was heavily confused.

Kiki I killed Moronik because I was 90 percent sure that he was going to go after me the next day. I was also going to start killing people off the census list after that but I didn't really have much time. Did not see Kevin as the last mafia, I was very happy to see him go right up until his flip.

I think my Vig claim was a good balance between WIFOM and practicality. I didn't really have time to hide among the rest of the TPK lynch, especially with practically everyone calling me out to claim first. So I tried to come up with some variation of townie (Townie Dude? Nah.) but instead hatched a different plan. I figured I could buy time suspecting Nich and Virg, and get a paranoid multi-kill. Imagine my disappointment when, after seeing claims, the only people I could multi-kill were Roxy and EE.

However, I did get an opportunity to kill them both so I decided that I needed to go for it. I knew that they were going to target each other. Sure, there was some guesswork but I was pretty sure they'd stick to it otherwise it'd looks suspicious later. I was hoping Roxy's power wouldn't work if I killed them both, and I was wrong. What's up with that, anyway? It's not like we're all in separate rooms or anything. The lights went out. I can probably see in the dark. So I kill Roxy as he's saving EE's life, and I'm like naaaaaaaah I'll just let him live now. Maybe Roxy slipped EE some of that elixir from Romeo and Juliet and he wasn't quite dead.

But hey, if I had targeted Roxy like I think I should have, would I have gotten both Roxy and EE? This would have been epic and I think I might have been able to win in the ensuing chaos by guessing there was a fifth mafia and his powers were growing. Thus we kill lynch Macman and maybe even Gheb too. Oh well, not to be.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Mafia got stomped, but I'm fine with that since they didn't send in a NK.
I think Scamp would have been able to make it to MYLO/LYLO had mafia NK'd roxy or EE or anyone really. Don't think he would have won.
Really liked Gheb's role and how it played out.
A lot of solid play on the town side too. One of the better town teams in a while.
Roxy is a very fun player to watch play.
Posted per request of KiKi. <3

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I must say, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out a mafia game format where the mafia had no KP.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ugh. I did terrible.

wrong leads, decent/mediocre contribute

wrong leads.

I was hardly any help. All I did was used my power for the next day, but that isn't enough to take credit on.

=_____=;;

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
If you wanted to vig claim, killing rockin would have been fine. However, you kind-of got messed up by the mafia not killing and Macman's claim.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gee Rockin', maybe I shouldn't have killed you.
Yeah, definitly. I was pretty much killing myself here.

though if I was going to be lynched, I was gonna claim, and town would just keep me around so they can lynch twice a day. XD

Top Bottom