• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unintended Consequences Mafia: The Saga Concludes

Purple

Hi guys!
I didn't exactly answer his question, just commented on one thing in particular in a phrase. I hope you aren't talking about me :(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well. Kevin just threw his hands up in the air, for better or for worse, so I guess we might as well lynch him. At least Macman will answer us when we poke him with a stick, while it seems Kev won't be playing?

Don't know what the deal is with that reaction, but it doesn't look townie-ish.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
Moronik you should remember that Nic's points in general are kinda dumb sometimes regardless of what he is or what he's lynching (no offence Nic).
same for xonar and look at how that turned out

kevins scumhunting has been good but i guess any indy can do that. this type of thinking is why ive been posting less

sk/vig should shoot tonight

second wagon macmans built on someone who suspects him. lookin like scumshy

im not making a case on you nick

hammering in a few hours or maybe earlier if im bored

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I was talking to Nic that time. Who should know better.
It didn't seem like a pointed question, more so like a request for clarification. Not to mention, a lot of people tend to mean anti-town when saying scum, it's not exactly uncommon.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Posting to post, yo.
Who should SK/Vig shoot tonight Marshy. And why do you want SK to shoot. Or vig actually.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I thought you were anti-guidance, Sold?

Marshy's just telling them to shoot period. If he wanted them to shoot someone in particular I'm sure he'd say so.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also should point out even though people are jumping on this that I thought were smarter, that my "hate swf mafia" wasn't an AtE it was the fact that people are STILL stupid enough to answer other people's set-up questions blows my mind and thus I hate SWF mafia.

People remain stagnant in their badness.

Nice job using what I said in a twist though

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So KevinM, considering you're about to get hammered on. what is you be.
Why would I claim..?

I still think there is enough time in the game to actually have town make a correct decision.

So Roxy, considering you've been useless the entire game, why don't you do something.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I guess I forgot about the anti-guidance thing tho, true. Anyways, why do you want them to shoot?

Also just gonna add that Marshy put SK first, not Vig. I assume this means you suspect a SK more than a Vig. What makes you think it's SK, Marshy?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Vote Count
KevinM (5): Gheb_01, Macman, Evil Eye, Sold2, Roxy
Macman (2): Scamp, Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024 (1): Moronik

Not voting: KevinM, Virgilijus

It takes 6 out of 10 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Sunday, April 11 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well it's not like Macman is good to have around either. If Kevin steps it up I mmight sheep the macman wagon.

Kevin, who's the play.

:059:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Macman's been useless, but so is KevinM. Unless I see a compelling reason not to hammer, I'll do so when I come back from church.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Vote Count
KevinM (6): Gheb_01, Macman, Evil Eye, Sold2, Roxy, Nicholas1024
Macman (1): Scamp

The deadline is Sunday, April 11 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

With their next target decided, a spotlight shines on him intensely.

It is now Twilight.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maybe because he has none? 3 Scumbags are already dead. And lol @ Kevin still AtEing stuff up. You could've actually tried to be useful.

:059:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Trackers usually just know if someone visited someone else. If he has no results he could at least say who he visited.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Day 3 Final Vote Count
KevinM (6): Gheb_01, Macman, Evil Eye, Sold2, Roxy, Nicholas1024
Macman (1): Scamp

All eyes follow the spotlight.

"You must leave now."

Reluctantly, the target rises, just like those who had come before him. He approaches the door, which audibly unlocks itself. He opens the door apprehensively and quickly looks to each side.

He moves outside the room cautiously. But a few steps later, he stops, looks down and chuckles nervously.

"Oh, I see. A clear wire. You're trying to trip me." He steps over it. "Amusing, really amus-"CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

Out of nowhere, a speeding train runs him over. The door closes itself and locks unceremoniously.

"Well done, group," the voice commends them. "He was working against you."

The occupants of the room appear relieved. Suddenly, the room goes completely dark.

"But it's not over yet."

KevinM (godfather; mafia) has been lynched.

Day 3 ends. Night 3 begins.

Night actions are due Wednesday, April 14 at 11:59:59 AM ET (that's AM, as in before noon). If you have a Night action but don't wish to use it, please let me know. I reserve the right to extend this deadline as needed in the event of downtime; if downtime precludes you from submitting a Night action, I will accept actions over IM or email (kirbyking at smashboards), but please send them (or confirm them) over PM when you can.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
If you talk about this game in another thread in public, I will consider it outside communication prohibited by the rules and modkill you. This is your final warning.

N3 actions will be accepted through at least 5:59:59 PM ET tomorrow, the 14th.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Lights turn on.

Dead body.

At this point, the occupants of the room determine that their need for exposition has decreased greatly.

Moronik (regular townsperson; town) died in the Night.

Night 3 ends. Day 4 begins.

Day 4 Vote Count
No votes.

Not voting: Sold2, Gheb_01, Macman, Nicholas1024, Scamp, Roxy, Virgilijus, Evil Eye

It takes 5 out of 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, April 24 at 11:59:59 PM ET.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@All: Think that's the last of the scum? Where do we go from here?

@All: Top two suspects. Why and what do you think they are.

Who's voteblocked?

Purple

Hi guys!
I do not think this is the last of the scum personally, we can still indy search.. however with Macman's lead on KevinM being true, his miller poisoner claim is looking a bit more possible, while still too convienient.

I only have Macman though as my suspect, i can re-read for a 2nd one if it really bugs you that much.

Scamp is vote-blocked.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I use scum for mafia, not whatever isn't town. So uh, everybody else keep that in mind. I thought it was obvious, though, since if all antitownies were dead, the game would be over.

And uhm... did you just claim... or something?

Top Bottom