• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Anyone here up for playing Brawl Minus?

I can do melee, or brawl but minus holds priority :p

I work here and have a pretty flexible schedule so it can work around anyone's i think.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Wouldn't you rather play Project:M over Brawl-? JCaesar like always brings P:M setups to our smashfests.

It's like a much better version of what B- was aiming for imo. Lol.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Sorry, guys. No smash at my place tomorrow. I'm too busy (papers ugh). You'll have to go to Kuo's or something.

I might still go to Sypher's though, Winston. I'll have to get back to you on that though.

Prousko

Smash Rookie
Hey I just found this was directed to this by a friend.
Me and my friends play smash but I don't know any of the smashers in this community.
i live in cambridge hit me up on 410-802-8863 if you wanna play

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Whoa, first poster haha
Mind posting your schedule / how free are you on Fridays, which is our usual meeting time

Prousko

Smash Rookie
bah myumd is failing
good times for me are between 10-1 on M/W/F
tuesday 11-3
thursday 11-4
friday im doen class at 4

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
We usually Melee it up at Courtyards ... 325 I believe? After around like 2 PM to whenever buses stop going (unless we get a ride back home haha)
Unless ChivalRuse (Joe) says no

Also there are guys in Chestertown who play Smash, but I don't really know how often they're playing ... I also keep forgetting who lives where so if any of the Chestertown guys want to speak up ^_^

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Noobs -_-
I guess the Chestertown dudes aren't that serious about playing anyways haha

CTL17

Smash Lord
Greg used to be very serious about it. Then... I don't know, he got caught in work, which is pretty understandable. He still wants to play a lot, but he just doesn't have that much time, I think.

Johnny wants to get better, but he needs to find a new main first or get smarter. I can still beat him with Marth's FSmash alone.

Shane is completely missing. Last time I saw him was the Friday before school started.

Eli has sort of an anti-AT mindset, but as Ganon, he can get away with it, I suppose.

Apart from them... everyone else sucks.

Dah Iceman

Smash Rookie
So I posted a couple days ago on a different thread. Someone pointed me over here. I'm a junior at CP and I am really trying to play some smash more regularly. I am kind of shocked there are still a decent amount of people playing (melee that is).

I glimpsed through the thread and it looks like you guys are posting schedules of when your free. I am done class after 2pm everyday but Monday, and Tuesdays I tend to do HW.

I almost have a setup. I have a 13" analog tv, copy of smash, four controllers and a wii, but I left the wiimote at home. So if someone has a wiimote I have a set up. Also my memory card got wiped like 3 months ago. I unlocked everything I could do quickly, but it still needs the stuff that takes time (or a copy of someone else's data).

Also I live at the view if that matters.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
We should play sometime. I live in Courtyards, which is like a 10 minute walk. Not bad at all.

And yea ... you should hit up Ted as well.

My number - 443 847 3233

Ted's number - 240 778 4089

Dah Iceman

Smash Rookie
My number is 443 421 5175. I would be down to play some smash later this week. By the way, my name is Roland.

Prousko

Smash Rookie
aight im excited to play tomorrow (tuesday) just leme know when you guys are free

Top Bottom