• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
514AEB4C-8CED-4C4F-8726-84DC89BE5DA2.png

Can we get an F for Little Mac? Generally agreed upon to be the worst in the game, and nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Ignoritus

Smash Journeyman
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AppealToWorseProblems

Sorry, but my Skeptic past doesn't take too kindly to that...
You're literally complaining about fringe nerfs to a higher tier character that almost every other character received. For one, if you love the character that much you really shouldn't give a **** about what tier they're in. I have a friend who's very competitive and also a Yoshi main and he complains less about tiering in spite of not actually have a connection to the character. For two, complaining about petty stuff like this is kind of insulting to people who actually play lower tier characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, we're PlayStation Boys, now.

Disgusting.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Nintendo, why haven't the **** you learned about GODDAMN PRELOADING YET.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
demifiend mad.jpg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I need to see how much the buffs amount to but she was one of the most buffed characters according to the notes.

Her recovery got un-nerfed, so hopefully recovering is more like on Wii U now. And it seemed like they tried to make her usmash and fsmash worth using. The speed was the problem for her fsmash though, and they didn't seem to change that, so.

Can't complain though. ****ing Little Mac didn't get ****.
Ah, well at least it was something...

Poor poor Little Mac

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Got real excited to turn on the Switch.

Met with that damn ****ing X.

Nintendo it is 2019. Get. Your. ****. Together.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Buffs to high mid tiers like Corrin and Wii Fit are weird. You'd think they'd address the more extreme ends of the spectrum first?

D

Deleted member

Without praline praline , I would have to use my own money for this.
They are the best, and I offer them my biggest thank yous!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Pfft Yoshi'll be fine. Part of his problem in 4 was that he was countered by swordsmen, who went on the rise as Marth got buffed and DLC got introduced. In Ultimate though he seems to be doing pretty well even with Lucys and Chroms running around everywhere.

Even if he does sonehow end up sinking I'd still much rather play a bottom tier in Ultimate then a low tier in 4.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly, this isn't just saltiness talking, but the fact that they're one of the most major corporations and have so many issues with online which has been around for nearly forever now.

I hope there's good **** in the patch that gets leaked.

It's what she deserves.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Amazing how Sony isn't even gonna show up at E3 this year, yet they're once again beating Nintendo already.

Flawless.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nintendo: "On how many layers of server issues are you?"
Warchamp: "I dunno, like 3 or 4"
Nintendo: "You're a baby, watch this"
20190417_194700.jpg

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Lol, Joker only has one victory pose, which was already shown. Maybe two if you count Morgana bus. This happens with team battle where he literally leaves his teammate(s) behind.

Cmon Sakurai. I get that you’ve poured enough passion into Joker, but at least 2 more victory poses would be nice.

Also, the servers issues suck. ZeRo and Nairo can’t get the update.

D

Deleted member

See like, here’s my thing. You plan to drop Joker the day after this big announcement of what’s actually coming in the 3.0 patch, which is something that is not optional to download.

Despite this, the servers still aren’t ready to handle the download?

I’m really only salty because I would like to play as Joker, but this isn’t really new for Nintendo. How do they not learn from their many mistakes of online? It was supposed to launch a half hour ago, and now we’re waiting just to download the update itself.

Hopefully they fix this for the next time, because if this happens for every DLC Fighter this is going to s u c k.
This is just inevitable for any big game releasing an update. Most of the playerbase is trying to download the same thing at the same time, there's gonna be traffic.
Just be thankful we've never had a Poke Bank situation again.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Not liking the universal shields buff but maybe the dodging ans parrying nerfs will even it out.

As for Wolf: dsmash got nerfed, but thankfully the hitbox is intact!

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Just checked the music. Aria of the Soul remix lists its origins as "Revelations: Persona." It's not competely forgotten. :teeth:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You're literally complaining about fringe nerfs to a higher tier character that almost every other character received. For one, if you love the character that much you really shouldn't give a **** about what tier they're in. I have a friend who's very competitive and also a Yoshi main and he complains less about tiering in spite of not actually have a connection to the character. For two, complaining about petty stuff like this is kind of insulting to people who actually play lower tier characters.
No, I'm not complaining about one nerf. I'm complaining about a trend with my boi in patches from Smash 4 that have a likelihood of repeating. One of the annoying things about the Appeal to Worse Problems is that it always presumes that the person being directed at doesn't care or at least has no sympathy for those in worse conditions, Bowser Jr. and Little Mac in this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom