• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My plan was to spend my lunch break playing Joker so I could get it out of my system. It ends in less then 3 minutes.

Welp.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
OH, ONE LAST THING:
If you fill the bar past a line, it'll notify you on how many players it can support. I'm pretty sure that's where the "Up to 4 people" comes in
OH, AND YOU CAN ALSO PUT HAZARDS IN THE FOREGROUND/BACKROUND AND IT WON'T AFFECT YOUR CHARACTER

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Got some actual Joker info from that friend I just talked about:

• Recovery game is busted, up special grappling hook doesn't put you in free fall.
  • Upgraded up special (Arsene) does put you in free fall, but the invincibility and the insane range more than makeup for it.

D

Deleted member

OH, ONE LAST THING:
If you fill the bar past a line, it'll notify you on how many players it can support. I'm pretty sure that's where the "Up to 4 people" comes in
So compared to brawl and 4, how would you say it is so far?

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Here's Aria of the Soul composed by Mitsuhiro Kitadani who has worked on Pokkén.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

**** it

i was supposed to go out tonight but if maintenance ends and i can get joker then i'm in it for the long haul

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So how do we let Nintendo know that their online services are sub-par and are barely worth the 20 bucks a year so we can eventually see some improvements?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
eshop came back but still can't update Smash.

EDIT: And the eshop died again

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn, Sakurai and Nintendo REALLY went all out with capturing the whole Persona 5 mythos, huh?
  • Stylish modern aesthetic
  • Nailing the character's design with a flashy flair
  • Summoning Personas
  • Delaying the product until they feel ready
  • wait why isn't Life Will Change a part of the song list

Roberk

Smash Champion
Ivysaur's doesn't put her in freefall either, but its still extremely exploitable if you know how to intercept it.
Ivysuar is a much wider character, I feel like it will be harder to hit Joker overhead vertically.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So how do we let Nintendo know that their online services are sub-par and are barely worth the 20 bucks a year so we can eventually see some improvements?
They’ve made it abundantly clear they don’t give a ****. People will pay for a service they put no effort into, so why bother trying to make it better?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Theme of this thread:
That was a great movie. I kind of miss 2D Dreamworks.

"You see Nintendo, when a lot of users go into the server to download they get stuck like in a door, so no one can properly enter"
View attachment 209753
"Does that mean our servers are indestructible?"
"No, no, a simple data request can cra-"
"Indestructible Servers..."
You're too late, I posted that gif like 5 pages ago.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Eshop works so long as I don't try to update Smash.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
They’ve made it abundantly clear they don’t give a ****. People will pay for a service they put no effort into, so why should they put effort into it?
Yup. I call this Youtube syndrome.

"Like, what *****, who else are you going to go to? PSASBR? Shrek Super Slam? Sit your ass down and wait, lmao."

Mr. Trumo

Smash Apprentice
It's okay, servers. Take your time.

It's not like there's an insanely detailed new fighter, stage, new spirits, stage builder, and a video editor that we've been waiting for since February (maybe even December) or anything.

D

Deleted member

Lol **** you nintendo

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Joker's Classic Route:

Horde Battle against 6 Mr Game & Watch on Mementos, Last Surprise as music
Battle against Giant Kirby, Mr Game & Watch as CPU Helper on Kalos Pokemon League, Aria of the Soul as music
Battle against Dark Samus and Samus, Kirby as CPU Helper on Mementos, Mass Destruction as music
Battle against Meta Knight, Dark Samus as CPU Helper on Mementos Battlefield, Beneath the Mask as music
Battle against Link, Young Link, and Toon Link, Meta Knight as CPU Helper on Mementos, Reach Out To The Truth as music
Battle against Giant Incineroar, Link as CPU Helper on Mementos Omega, Rivers in the Desert as music
Bonus Game Battle against
Master Hand on Mementos Omega, Our Beginning as music

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hopefully, the servers don't take long for the people waiting. We don't want to see a situation where they pay for Joker but.....they never see it coming.

Sorry, had to do it. I see the door to my left.

D

Deleted member

Alpharad's got him, buuuut I'd rather just wait and play him for myself, methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom