• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Where does the Nintendo Online money even go? NES is just a basic emulator with the same ROMs we've been playing the last 30 years. Game servers are still peer-to-peer. You don't need paid online to run an E-Shop. Cloud saves should've been a thing in the first place. WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO NINTENDO

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Where does the Nintendo Online money even go? NES is just a basic emulator with the same ROMs we've been playing the last 30 years. Game servers are still peer-to-peer. You don't need paid online to run an E-Shop. Cloud saves should've been a thing in the first place. WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO NINTENDO
Into their wallet, obviously.
sad tatsuya.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Joker's Classic Route:

Horde Battle against 6 Mr Game & Watch on Mementos, Last Surprise as music
Battle against Giant Kirby, Mr Game & Watch as CPU Helper on Kalos Pokemon League, Aria of the Soul as music
Battle against Dark Samus and Samus, Kirby as CPU Helper on Mementos, Mass Destruction as music
Battle against Meta Knight, Dark Samus as CPU Helper on Mementos Battlefield, Beneath the Mask as music
Battle against Link, Young Link, and Toon Link, Meta Knight as CPU Helper on Mementos, Reach Out To The Truth as music
Battle against Giant Incineroar, Link as CPU Helper on Mementos Omega, Rivers in the Desert as music
Bonus Game Battle against
Master Hand on Mementos Omega, Our Beginning as music
Wow, they REALLY want to make sure you see Mementos.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo secretly is a part of the American Government all along.

I ****ing knew it.

WHERE DOES MY TAXPAYER MONEY GO?

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Us: Hey you told us that the maintenance will be over at 7 pm. Why is it still not working past that?

Nintendo:
6281E396-2737-4CA3-B67D-3EE4C1E4460E.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My god Nintendo should feel embarrassed for this mess.

Twenty dollars, folks.

D

Deleted member

Lol **** you nintendo

Okay, in fairness, they're at least addressing the problem rather than sweep it under the rug.

Also, Failboat got in now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh you all didn't get Joker yet? Nintendo's servers must be broken or something.

They do Online so well don't they? Nintendo's servers are amazing!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, at least I got Joker where I am at, though I must admit, I had server problems before I could download him. Took me many tries to finally get it to work.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh you all didn't get Joker yet? Nintendo's servers must be broken or something.

They do Online so well don't they? Nintendo's servers are amazing!
Holy **** I saw Geno for a second and thought LtP came back to life.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So during this mini-rage i’ve been having (seriously, no excuse for this Nintendo), I texted a friend that this was everybody who didn’t have Joker yet:
C483DAB6-E80D-4110-9B31-8D04F8F7850E.gif

Then I said i’d have a different reaction if Nintendo lied about the 10pm maintenance end time. Sure enough, here I am:
49325C2C-F1F4-440B-A974-B02A4602B4E0.gif

D

Deleted member

Me, without my Switch watching everyone trying to update their games:
c6e86c6c-2490-4c9f-ac47-f92c2abddbd9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay, in fairness, they're at least addressing the problem rather than sweep it under the rug.

Also, Failboat got in now.
Okay, in fairness fairness, I'm paying $20 for ****ty Virtual Console and internet that's worse than the Wii U's internet.

I can probably play Fallout 76 and have a better experience.

That should show you how sad this is.

you cant be serious.png

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
And finally, I'll Face Myself. Composed by Yusuke Yamauchi.

Edit. :ultgreninja: 'd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom