• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Could they at least have a different sound for failure? The current one is so eargrating, perhaps alternate between several merry jingles.

D

Deleted member

Whatever it is, besides the universal nerfing of projectiles (they were kinda wack), the big takeaways are...
Corrin Buffs
Mewtwo Buffs
K. Rool Buffs
Kirby Buffs
Wolf nerfed
Ness nerfed
Pichu's easier to hit
Ganon's easier to hit (lol)
If they’d at least increased Ganondorf’s model size to match the hitbox, I’d be happy. If his hitbox is going to be big, I want him to be big.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Haha, I only have 34 minutes until my lunch break ends and I have to get to work.

I hope you guys fun playing with Joker and Charizard's extremely trivial Flare Blitz buff without me, I probably won't be around in time for the servers to clear up.

D

Deleted member

With the way Yoshi was treated in patches in Smash 4, this isn't looking too good...
bro it's like a universal projectile shield stun nerf like every character got them

besides it's not like yoshi up-b was safe on shield in the first place

it's a negligible nerf

D

Deleted member

I just wish I knew whether its better to keep cancelling and re-downloading or if just pressing 'continue' and repeatedly retrying is better lol

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Some notes about Joker from my Discord:

the little bit of red around his rebellion gauge changes colors depending on which form of mementos you're on

you have no control over arsene's summoning
when your rebellion gauge is full, he's summoned automatically

fair and dash attack are basically the same move

D

Deleted member

I'd just say settle in, cause you know this is gonna happen again when the update with Banjo & Kazooie drops.

GRRRR.png

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Looking at stage builder, the backgrounds you can use it are Summit, Final destination, Magicant, Luigi's mansion, Rainbow cruse, Mario galaxy, Battlefield, Tomodachi life (i think), Wrecking crew, Kalos League, Colosseum, and find mii

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sakurai is a ****ing genius; to prevent dataminers from leaking more future content he made the update impossible to download.
:foe!:

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
bro it's like a universal projectile shield stun nerf like every character got them

it's a negligible nerf
It's more like barely acknowledging my boi's existence until it all adds up and he's in the middle of the lower half of the cast. That's how he was treated in Smash 4...

Roberk

Smash Champion

it's a negligible nerf
1555550991487.png

Well actually Robin's Elwind, Arcthunder, Thoron, discarded tomes, and discarded Levin Sword are projectiles and they didn't get nerfed.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
See like, here’s my thing. You plan to drop Joker the day after this big announcement of what’s actually coming in the 3.0 patch, which is something that is not optional to download.

Despite this, the servers still aren’t ready to handle the download?

I’m really only salty because I would like to play as Joker, but this isn’t really new for Nintendo. How do they not learn from their many mistakes of online? It was supposed to launch a half hour ago, and now we’re waiting just to download the update itself.

Hopefully they fix this for the next time, because if this happens for every DLC Fighter this is going to s u c k.

D

Deleted member

ha ha yes I sure do like dying and being dead

Nintendo I usually love you but
right now y'all can shove off.

Eh, ignore this. Nothin' but whiny ramblings on my part here.

Last edited by a moderator:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
I was looking forward to this all day as tomorrow I have to look after both my nephews again since their mom is headed back to work. The younger one being too attached to her now which means they are going to be screaming their head off over nothing since she isnt there. All I wanted was to play this a little before that nightmare tomorrow onward.
Why can't Nintendo just have things function correctly for once?

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I guess Joker didn’t only steal a Smash invite but he also stole the servers...and your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom