• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

pwease nintendo
i just want to play the video game i bought for sixty bucks
c3cd759.jpg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I will edit this as time goes on:
Alright, here's how stage builder works:
Yiu have 12 backrounds to chose from. Those backround being BF, Tomodachi's without the ferris wheel, Wrecking Crew, Kalos Pokemon League, Coliseum, Find Mii, Summit, FD but when fighting Galeem, Magicant, Luigi's Mansion, Rainbow Cruise, and a generic space one that might be Mario Galaxy without the planets or ships. You can make the stage small, medium, or large, and you can pick any song. You draw like in Wii U, but touch screen isn't required. There's freehand, circle, square, and a fill option for terrain. The terrain is: Grass, Dirt, Sand, Steel, Wood, Marvle, Rubber, Denim, Carpet, Paper, Yarn, Sponge, Bouncy Rubber, Ice, and Lava
The gear option rotates the platforms. You can go up to 360 degrees with rotation, and set a speed up to 100. You can choose to reverse it at any time I think, not sure on that.
The rail function is similar,, but it allows you to move platforms in a circle, square, or whatever direction you want it to move. You can do a smooth movement, make it return if it hits an edge, show the rail, as well as hinged terrain. You can also select its speed and start location.
The switch option allows players to activate hazards like moving platforms
As for hazards themselves, there's Cannons, Springs, Warp Zones, Bumpers, Ladders, Bomb Blocks, Explosive Blocks, and Wind.
Bomb Block's are activated by attacks, Explosive Blocks are activated by explosions.
You can do layers I just haven't figured it out yet nevermind got it, just press the icon.
The edit function allows you to set a platform to have gravity, and if it respawns after it goes off screen. This is also where you can set grabbable edges.

Now this is good: I filled up the entire screen with terrain, and it didn't completely fill the meter. No scrolling, drop blocks, or spikes though. You can also do a grid array, which makes your drawings follow the grid if you want straight lines.

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
Mine started downloading.
How is it for y'all?

If y'all want to feel incredibly stupid, then do start-cancel-continue
It randomly worked after I did that.

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Goddamn it, have we destroyed Nintendo's ****ty servers AGAIN?

I never see this so much before since pokebank eshop disaster

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The different moves of Gun/Gun Special are activated with control stick inputs.

Pressing up while on the ground, or down while in the air, causes Joker to do the version where he shoots directly underneath him. Pressing up while in the air causes him to spin around and fire in every direction.

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
While the servers are catching fire, someone uploaded the Beneath the Mask remix.
ACE is once again showing why they are masters in music.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It's more like barely acknowledging my boi's existence until it all adds up and he's in the middle of the lower half of the cast. That's how he was treated in Smash 4...
Really dude... at least Yoshi is viable this time around.

There are plenty of characters that are at the bottom of the barrel that barely got anything (:ultbowserjr:) or nothing at all (:ultlittlemac:).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Patch Notes:

Faygoshill - ****post range increased, reduced cooldown of owo memeing.

D

Deleted member

when the download isn't immediately cancelled and you're waiting to see an error message or the bar go up

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I got 3 seconds without the stupid x. That was 2 seconds more than usual.

Progress.

Shroob

Sup?
Everyone, "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T GET TO PLAY SMASH RIGHT HECKING NOW!"

Me, "Wow, I haven't even gotten to play Smash. Y'all kids don't know patience."

Mr. Trumo

Smash Apprentice
Just came to complain about not being able to update because of server issues and I can see I'm not the only one. :/

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hold up!

Corrin's been buffed?!

About time!
I need to see how much the buffs amount to but she was one of the most buffed characters according to the notes.

Her recovery got un-nerfed, so hopefully recovering is more like on Wii U now. And it seemed like they tried to make her usmash and fsmash worth using. The speed was the problem for her fsmash though, and they didn't seem to change that, so.

Can't complain though. ****ing Little Mac didn't get ****.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

if i see a situation pointed south, i can't not ****post
a20e822.png

sometimes i wish i could

D

Deleted member

I mean I can at least thank Nintendo's ****ty servers for convincing me to finish this project that's due tonight.
So I got that going for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom