• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can say with disgust that I have indeed eaten it before.

I stop, dropped, and rolled, and then went back to the usual pepperoni pizza. That was the closest encounter I've ever had with death, and it's not a dance I want to make again.

I may be insane and weird, but I am not suicidal.
I **** with any kinda pizza, Chicken, spinish, Kale. Hell, even glutten free mostly because my sis has a glutten allergy but her pizzas are normaly personal sized so I get none :034:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All part of my economic stimulus plan, of course.

Taxes are reasonable, unless you're a god, in which case they're about 98% of your income.
Hey, that's not ****ing fair, I bless all of my loyal followers with ****posts and I have to pay 98% of my income??? I think this town does not appreciate the Goddess of ****postings as well as I thought, maybe you need some divine punishment

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Tater Tot Hot Dish Pizza. The cheese is straight from a Cambodian Cow immigrant, made with the finest milk. Potatoes straight from the soils of Ireland. And the crust is made with pure pineapple with a slight taste of a million-year-old stalagmite.

NineS

Smash Lord
Hey, that's not ****ing fair, I bless all of my loyal followers with ****posts and I have to pay 98% of my income??? I think this town does not appreciate the Goddess of ****postings as well as I thought, maybe you need some divine punishment
I mean, as a deity,

Isn't your income more than all of us combined will ever make in our lifetime?

D

Deleted member

just create more money 4head

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
98% of 0 is still 0

D

Deleted member

I mean, as a deity,

Isn't your income more than all of us combined will ever make in our lifetime?
just create more money 4head
98% of 0 is still 0
These all make different yet equally harmful assumptions about deities. So I'll educate ya'll
1) we do not receive any income
2) only Sayaka, Goddess of Cash Money, can produce money out of thin air
3) at least half of your taxes should be paid as tribute to us because that's how we manage to live withou an income

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pyra Pyra The stinky trees are blooming
Ah yes, it's that time of the year, huh?
Oh no.

These all make different yet equally harmful assumptions about deities. So I'll educate ya'll
1) we do not receive any income
2) only Sayaka, Goddess of Cash Money, can produce money out of thin air
3) at least half of your taxes should be paid as tribute to us because that's how we manage to live withou an income
"Gods cannot sustain themselves without taxpayer money"

I feel like this is poetic in a way.

D

Deleted member

Ah yes, it's that time of the year, huh?
Oh no.

"Gods cannot sustain themselves without taxpayer money"

I feel like this is poetic in a way.
Look, we don't have jobs and I'm not getting these hands dirty, they're for three things and three things only:
1) ****posting
2) ****ing
3) petting dogs

D

Deleted member

Look, we don't have jobs and I'm not getting these hands dirty, they're for three things and three things only:
2) ****ing
I know it's a god thing but can you teach me how to poop out of my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom