• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
A simple check in on what is going on this morning... Again, sorry for being inactive and all. Just not much for me to jump in on, and I'm just too lazy and bored, while focusing on that shipping of mine, but hasn't got anything done lately. Laziness and timidity suck quite a bit. ;-;

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
I miss having leads on the Smash DLC, like datamines and leaks and ****. The past month has been so boring for Smash news. The last good lead I can recall is the female Joker alt thing. Knowing it’s either a DQ rep, another Square rep, or some miscellaneous thing makes for the most boring speculation period ever.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I miss having leads on the Smash DLC, like datamines and leaks and ****. The past month has been so boring for Smash news. The last good lead I can recall is the female Joker alt thing. Knowing it’s either a DQ rep, another Square rep, or some miscellaneous thing makes for the most boring speculation period ever.
Wait a few months, they'll make more **** when E3 approaches

D

Deleted member

I just want Vergeben or someone else to say some ****, even if it's fake. Stir the pot, you know. I'm really bored

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
owo new threat title wot's all this then

I just want Vergeben or someone else to say some ****, even if it's fake. Stir the pot, you know. I'm really bored
Has Vergeben been up to much recently? After the last direct I'd imagine he's keeping a low profile. Still baffles me why he chooses to use ****ing GameFAQs as a platform.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey they're gonna add Banjo Kazooie as an assist trophy. You can choose to believe me or not. All he does is walk around saying "Yooka Laylee wasn't bad you guys are just mean" and if you hit him when he says that you get good items

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
....You ever think Sakurai only looked at a Rhythm Heaven rep in Smash 4 so it could be another one of those surprise/head-turner choices like the Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt Duo, and thus never saw a reason to consider it again for Ultimate ???

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
....You ever think Sakurai only looked at a Rhythm Heaven rep in Smash 4 so it could be another one of those surprise/head-turner choices like the Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt Duo, and thus never saw a reason to consider it again for Ultimate ???
Haha... ha... I'm sad now.
In other news, one of the new Kirby Extra Epic Yarn wallpapers features a Fortnite logo.

No really
I'm sorry if I'm just being stupid here, but I can't see it?

Edit: Never mind, I just noticed it. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom