• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I wanna believe that Cuphead rumor because its bat**** crazy.

But Chorno ain't happening.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I’m watching Netflix. A rare morning for me with nothing planned.
Well, if you have nothing to do today.

Would you like to CAH later?
Are you referring to the Mega Man 1 boxart, or something? I mean, there's also Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, which still says "Only for Gamecube" in the top left corner, despite it also being released on the PS2. :p
Well, technically the copy of the game itself was exclusive to the Gamecube.

It's not like you could put the GC Disc into a PS2 and expect it to work.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

It’s possible. Wouldn’t be until later though.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Are you referring to the Mega Man 1 boxart, or something? I mean, there's also Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, which still says "Only for Gamecube" in the top left corner, despite it also being released on the PS2. :p
No, I'm mostly referring to instances like having early releases of Super Street Fighter IV's boxart making it seem like it was usable on the original Xbox (they forgot to put the "360" right after the word "Xbox"), and Resident Evil: Revelations being mispelt on the games' spine as "Resident Evil: Revelaitons"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I think my break is through as I've realized something and it really made me feel Bittersweet in the end. I don't exactly want to get into it but I realized that I've become more depressed not being here than being here, This place is really great and it does me some good to feel like I belong somewhere so I think my break is through.

How is everyone?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

If people are gonna CAH, I'm available in about 5 hours from now and enthousiastic to play.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And so thread got a new title. I'm still waiting for a moment for an amazing Pit moment or something to have his moment, maybe some time around the 22nd or 23rd of this month to represent a monumental "uprising" moment... hmm? :ultpit:

D

Deleted member

And so thread got a new title. I'm still waiting for a moment for an amazing Pit moment or something to have his moment, maybe some time around t he 22nd or 23rd of this month to represent a monumental "uprising" moment... hmm? :ultpit:
Do you like Pit by any chance? Just curious

D

Deleted member

And so thread got a new title. I'm still waiting for a moment for an amazing Pit moment or something to have his moment, maybe some time around the 22nd or 23rd of this month to represent a monumental "uprising" moment... hmm? :ultpit:
I can't wait for KIU2

*cries in Sakurai*

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I wanna believe that Cuphead rumor because its bat**** crazy.

But Chorno ain't happening.
If Cuphead were to get in, he would be the first character that series of orgin would be from a western company, AND the first Indie rep.

Though why Cuphead, idk.
What about Cuphead? Was there a new leak?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Do you like Pit by any chance? Just curious
Me liking Pit is an understatement. Actually yes, I do. Amazing character who I just adore, and all started with him appearing in that Brawl trailer. Uprising made me love him more. Him being pretty expressive in s4 and even more in Ultimate just made him that much better.

I can't wait for KIU2

*cries in Sakurai*
That would've been something I wanted. Though I would want something special and mystical for that. :ultpit:
Honestly if another game does happen, I want weapon customization and upgrades, and maybe fashion for Pit. He'd look great in many outfits, but yet he had just the one tunic he says.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom