• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Random question. Who is everyone’s favorite Spiderman?

I personally like Peni Parker, but only her Into The Sliderverse version, which makes me feel bad ‘cause I know itnis canin and I’m a perfectionist. lol

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

I personally like Peni Parker, but only her Into The Sliderverse version, which makes me feel bad ‘cause I know inits canin and I’m a perfectionist. lol
I like Miles the best, mainly because I see myself in him a lot, just a young black kid trying to do his best. And Spider-Ham is my second favorite because of John Mulaney.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The fact we are approaching the halfway point of March pretty soon here has me excited to no end, because that means we're gonna be in for some Joker footage any day now.

D

Deleted member

I like Miles the best, mainly because I see myself in him a lot, just a young black kid trying to do his best. And Spider-Ham is my second favorite because of John Mulaney.
I personally don’t relate to Miles as much but he still is an awesome character, Same with Spiderham.

Peni Parker is still cool, though, right?

osby

Smash Obsessed

I personally like Peni Parker, but only her Into The Sliderverse version, which makes me feel bad ‘cause I know itnis canin and I’m a perfectionist. lol
Miles but Gwen has the best costume.

D

Deleted member

Miles, 100%. MCU Peter is a close second.

It's weird, I like Spider-Man but I'm really only a huuuuge fan when he's a kid lol

D

Deleted member

Apparently the MyNintendo wallpaper for Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn has the Fortnite logo on it.

Nice.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Miles, 100%. MCU Peter is a close second.

It's weird, I like Spider-Man but I'm really only a huuuuge fan when he's a kid lol
This is the main reason why Marvel doesn't allow Peter to actually grow up in any meaningful way (A runaway version of this mindset is what caused One More Day to happen, though it's also because Quesada just plain hates Mary Jane).

The thing is a lot of long-time Spider-Man fans actually appreciate Peter growing up, since it keeps him relatable with them.

Of course, Peter is meant to be relatable to teenagers, so, older PP fans are SOL.

D

Deleted member

Ridley is just a skinny Barney with wings.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here’s a theory...

There’s some Halo Master Chief Collection announcement around 5 p.m. Eastern today.

What if... it’s a Switch port?

Inb4 “where’s mah PC port”

Roberk

Smash Champion
This has probably already been discussed, but you can't deny that Gordon would ****ing break the internet.
I’m telling y’all, people sleep on a Valve/Blizzard/PC rep. Especially with Blizzard becoming a bit more friendly with Nintendo with Diablo III Switch.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This is the main reason why Marvel doesn't allow Peter to actually grow up in any meaningful way (A runaway version of this mindset is what caused One More Day to happen, though it's also because Quesada just plain hates Mary Jane).

The thing is a lot of long-time Spider-Man fans actually appreciate Peter growing up, since it keeps him relatable with them.

Of course, Peter is meant to be relatable to teenagers, so, older PP fans are SOL.
That’s honestly a big problem I’ve had with comic Peter for a while so I really appreciate Peter B. Parker’s story and how it reflects what Peter’s fate would be if he kept going down his irresponsible path.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Here’s a theory...

There’s some Halo Master Chief Collection announcement around 5 p.m. Eastern today.

>PC port of MCC
I would literally have no reason to use my Xbone or buy a Scarlett since Infinite is coming to Windows 10 as well, I’m pretty hyped.

D

Deleted member

That’s honestly a big problem I’ve had with comic Peter for a while so I really appreciate Peter B. Parker’s story and how it reflects what Peter’s fate would be if he kept going down his irresponsible path.
Peter B. Parker is pretty funny, though.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I don’t want Cuphead in Smash because he and Mugman have to be represented in their unique hand drawn style. It would be a nightmare to draw those frames for all of the animations that Smash requires.

D

Deleted member

Here’s a theory...

I actually would prefer that kind of game on PC, actually.

The Switch is better for games specifically made for it, or for more stylized games IMO. Games like Halo will always be better on hardware with more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom