• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Peter Parker always wanted to be a hero but unlike everyone else, he wasn't born with spider powers. That is, until one day, he met his icon the greatest of spider heroes, Spider Might, and proved himself to him as a worthy successor of Spider for All, a spider power passed down through generations that grows stronger with each one.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Peter Parker always wanted to be a hero but unlike everyone else, he wasn't born with spider powers. That is, until one day, he met his icon the greatest of spider heroes, Spider Might, and proved himself to him as a worthy successor of Spider for All, a spider power passed down through generations that grows stronger with each one.
Is this Spiderverse?

D

Deleted member

Y'know from an objective standpoint Miles is the best Spider-Man because I said so

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have a mystery in our hands...

How can a cartoon franchise with a cast of 5 have dozens of voice actors for 4 of them over the course of 50 years, yet that broad-jawed twit still has his VA from 1969?!!! :yoshi:
He has been stealing the life force from the other VAs.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually--

... Huh. It's hard to argue with that logic, so I guess you're right. So I'll one-up you.

Miles is the best Spider-man, but this guy,

Is objectively the best spider-person.
Bruh you're saying that for the meme. This asshole only ever had 2 mech fights before constantly reusing footage and he nearly got murdered by disco music

NineS

Smash Lord
Bruh you're saying that for the meme. This ******* only ever had 2 mech fights before constantly reusing footage and he nearly got murdered by disco music
You're talking to a guy who said he was going to main piranha plant before he was even released, and then proceeded to unironically do so.

Hell yeah I'm saying that for the meme. No shame here.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You were voted into office last night while you were asleep.

Here's the key to the city, Mayor GhosterBrains.

Seriously though I have no idea either.
Ah, thank you. Turns out my status from yesterday was for this, apparently.

My first order of business is to provide everyone with free access to obscure pizza toppings.

D

Deleted member

My first order of business is to provide everyone with free access to obscure pizza toppings.
Anchovies? I’ve never had anchovies on pizza… or ever.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

Finally I can put pineapple on Pizza and nobody can discriminate, thank you MayorGhosterBrains

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Ah.

Nothing like another, sweet descent into insanity as I relish what it'd be like to be an italian spiderman who's webs are made of melted, sticky cheese.

Did I mention the spiderman was a mime?
It seems the spiderverse has already spawned an Italian Spiderman

srsly though you should go see it, it's great

D

Deleted member

I was at the mall recently, in the food court, and I got myself some jalapeño and pork quesadillas. I ate two of the three, intending to take the third home to eat later, but I left it there. When I came back to get it, it was gone. The joke’s on the sucker who stole it though, that thing was loaded with jalapeños.

Last edited by a moderator:

NineS

Smash Lord
Finally I can put pineapple on Pizza and nobody can discriminate, thank you MayorGhosterBrains
Damn.. I'm gonna find a way to discriminate regardless.

Uh...

I want 5 pineapple-hating Gordon Ramsays on my pizza as toppings!
If I can't discriminate against Pineapple-pizza lovers, then I'll make my toppings discriminate for me!

D

Deleted member

I’m sorry, but after all the Spider-Man talk, I couldn’t resist switching to this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Spider-Man I bring you the most cursed video to ever grace this planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom