• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Can't wait to play Fire Emblem: Hogwarts.
Funny how when media mention "houses", American people always think of Harry Potter.

I went to a school that actually had Houses.

The school had four until I was in Year 5 (4th Grade) where they added a fifth. I was in the Blue house.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What if one of the hidden modes is an Adventure Mode expansion or something?

also, PLEASE I need my New Game Minus for Adventure Mode

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm team Edelgard. I'm not even ashamed.

Dimitri sucks and Leicester can get over itself. "We don't have a king or an emperor like you idiots. Not here's the royal son of our noble family." **** you.
I'm going to pick Edelgard, because she happens to be in the red house, and Red is my favourite colour (also I think Edelgard has the best design so it's a win-win).

By the way, it's "Leicester", not "Leicaster". (I'm surprised Leicester isn't the Red house just for the pun.)

Last edited:

Polan

Smash Lord
My only question is:

What the **** could be so secretive about 3.0 that they felt like they couldn't tell us what it is?

New modes? Like what exactly? Besides something like Homerun Contest, or Stage Builder, what could they realistically add?

A better online? Okay that'd be nice but, is it something to keep in the dark?

Like, I'm all for Smash going down the Star Allies route where each update adds to the base game substantially, but 2.0 was balance changes and a Plant, you're going to have a hard time convincing me that 3.0's gonna be any different.
guessing joker, erdrick, our first mii costume wave, major balance changes, some standalone dlc stages like the super mario maker stage in Smash 4 and maybe one or two new modes.

Kawaki&Boruto98

Smash Apprentice
rating of this trash direct : -1000/10

LITERALLY NOTHING NOT EVEN SHOWING JOKER'S FACE OR FROM THE FRONT!!!! WHERE'S PIKMIN??? SS REMASTER??? NOTHING

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since that's the case. Its quite possible this whole DQ in Smash may had been confused with for Dai in Jump Force.

Looks like the predictions has taken quite a turn.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
He needs to get over it then. I'm not saying he needs to have everything ready at launch, but he needs to at least thow us a bone so we're not seizing on to half baked leaks and rumors. Silhouettes, official character code-names, puzzles, SOMETHING. Just not nothing!
Sakurai is always gonna Sakurai. Which means sticking to fairly traditional gaming practices instead of exploring and trying more modern ones. It also doesn’t help that any leak that pops up on 4chan immediately gets articles written and videos made about it.

I would put to much effort in wanting Sakurai or Nintendo to change how they do things because it’s just not going to happen. As much as I would love to see five sihoulettes walking towards the camera as the rest of the Smash sihoulette cast is in the background with the symbol of Smashing fire behind them. Then Joker steps out into the light from the middle of them...it’s just not gonna happen.

What I would loooooove to see them do is post actual development progress and process of the game. Like “Hey everyone, I wanted to share some of my notes and sketches on the Plants moves. What do you think?”

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
By the way, it's "Leicester", not "Leicaster". (I'm surprised Leicester isn't the Red house just for the pun.)
See? They even spell their own name wrong.

They're just the Team Instinct of this game.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
In B4 Edelgard's country are the villains cuz every time theres a multi faction Fire Emblem, the villains usually are the ones whos name contains "Empire"

D

Deleted member

I don't want Two Houses to have two routes because I don't want to have to choose between Edelgard and Claude.

Roberk

Smash Champion
"FE Three Houses looks like Persona. Oh well, at least they took out romance especially since it's a teacher-student dynamic..."

Oh god oh **** oh ****

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So is DLC challenges practically confirmed? So then that means funny pictures with the DLC characters in it?

D

Deleted member

Also, plot-twist, Arika is making the Tetris Battle Royale. I guess Fighting EX Layer saved them after all?

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
My only question is:

What the **** could be so secretive about 3.0 that they felt like they couldn't tell us what it is?

New modes? Like what exactly? Besides something like Homerun Contest, or Stage Builder, what could they realistically add?

A better online? Okay that'd be nice but, is it something to keep in the dark?

Like, I'm all for Smash going down the Star Allies route where each update adds to the base game substantially, but 2.0 was balance changes and a Plant, you're going to have a hard time convincing me that 3.0's gonna be any different.
Hopefully it is new modes or something, but yeah, who knows?
Maybe it'll be something brand new, even, rather than a returning thing?

(If you're comparing it to Star Allies, Wave 3 for Star Allies was way more substantial than the other two updates, just saying.)

D

Deleted member

granted we now have no idea who the **** it is
don't pretend you don't know who it is
don't ****ing pretend
7wmDOET.jpg

Heh. You thought this was gonna be a picture of Elma, didn't you? Well, looks like you're in quite a bad spot now. I hate to say it, but Elma Gang has been taken over by me: Todd Howard. Now, if you care for your life, you're gonna do some things for me. First, you're gonna call up your kids and tell them to buy 3 copies of Skyrim for the Nintendo Switch each. Then, you're gonna go and preorder 22 copies of The Elder Scrolls 6. Lastly, you're gonna ask your grandma to buy a PS4 and a copy of Fallout 76. You having doubts? No? Good. The clock is ticking. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Waiting for GameXplain to overanalyze all of that Joker model if they haven't already.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I dunno about Three Houses

What's even the point if I can't be Slytherin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom