• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Me: This game looks cool, I should buy it.
Also me: But I already have other games to play...
Me, again: Eh, too bad. I'm buying it.
My wallet:
In all seriousness-- and I think I said this the other day to someone, maybe you-- I love Resident Evil by default but this Resident Evil is the best thing they've made in years. It's so good in every way and I genuinely love it more than any game I've played in recent memory.

That said.

It is solely a single player experience and will be the same for you if you buy it now at $60 or in two years at $15. Everyone should play it. But don't pay $60 just for it to sit there. You can wait.

Ohioans represent!
Yea, it sucks here.
I knew I liked you for a reason.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
1. It could be considered racist, but she just wants to keep the world safe and grateful and healthy
2. Outside of the Killing Joke movie, you would be right about MH not making the character, but the voice helps make him more remembered
3. They fight willingly to serve their mother. Only exception is Pittoo, but tbf it’s not like he cares for Viridi outside of flying reasons
4. They show how tall Viridi is through some good old fashioned concept art (she is actually small, which is accurate)
Also useful for whenever people say Palutena towers over Pit when she’s barely taller than him
5. Unfortunately they’re not flubs, if they were she wouldn’t be so offended by Pit correcting her (even asks him f he’s a goddess in one of those situations to act like that’s the only way to be correct)

Trust me...there’s way more ridiculous reasons to start a fight (like accidentally dropping coffee on somebody)
1) That's a similar excuse real world racists used for not wanting to free slaves back in the day, keeping people 'safe' from them. I won't go on much more on this topic as it could get too real. Also kinda funny that she calls humans 'monkeys' implying she doesn't much care for animals either..or at least monkeys/apes..
2) It does, I'm just saying a good VA doesn't make the character good, their personality and stuff do..and I just don't like Viridi.
3) Doesn't matter too much for me since she now only allows it but puts them into those situations in the first place.
4) I'm aware, but Palutena has also been shown to be just as tall as Medusa when she's in Giant form in one of the Kid Icarus Uprising anime shorts (the same one I mentioned Medusa zapping people casually in), so being a Goddess as well, Viridi likely has the ability to change her size between 'human' and 'giant' as well.
5) I don't know, I could still see Palutena reacting like that. She didn't seem angry to me, more like she was just messing with him more.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This is why we need to cut back and reduce climate change.

For those who don’t know, a surge of warm air coming up north from the tropics split a polar vortex and sent the peices flying across the us (and presumably the rest of the globe). That’s why the temperature dropped so much.
Nah, stop being so scientific. We all know that Queen Elsa is leading a horde of Ice Climbers and White Walkers from the North.

Roberk

Smash Champion

For those who don’t know, a surge of warm air coming up north from the tropics split a polar vortex and sent the peices flying across the us (and presumably the rest of the globe). That’s why the temperature dropped so much.
The Day After Tomorrow IRL?

D

Deleted member

GG.

Do you know what that lag was, though? My internet’s really stable.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I hate that talking about scientific facts is considered political.

I really, really do.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

wow, gonna come here to be /politics/? /s

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
In all seriousness-- and I think I said this the other day to someone, maybe you-- I love Resident Evil by default but this Resident Evil is the best thing they've made in years. It's so good in every way and I genuinely love it more than any game I've played in recent memory.

That said.

It is solely a single player experience and will be the same for you if you buy it now at $60 or in two years at $15. Everyone should play it. But don't pay $60 just for it to sit there. You can wait.

I knew I liked you for a reason.
I've been wanting to get into Resident Evil for awhile, so I thought now would be a good time to start. My PS4's been collecting dust since Spider-Man came out this summer, and I'd like to play something on it here soon. But you're right. I'm probably gonna finish up the 3-ish games I've been playing on Switch and then see about picking it up. Maybe it'll be at least a little bit cheaper by that point too.

And yea, it's nice to meet a kindred spirit!

Roberk

Smash Champion
By the way, Vensuar is Spirit #420, just like this page number. Blaze it, or whatever, idc.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh...

The page number...

You know how we were just discussing the cold weather?

Forget it.

Cause it's getting hot in here...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

damn and some people still think global warmong isn't a thing bc it's cold outside lmao

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
I mean, last time we had the victory themes for Roy and Ryu and then they straight up updated the game one day before their actual release like the geniuses they are so we all thought they had learned their lesson this time, especially as all future DLC was referred as Mario slots in the data until their release, but they did it again thinking no one would find it so now they have to clean their ***** but you can bet they'll **** up again.
As a self-aware Nintenbot, I would fill all the available fighter slots with characters of my choice. It'd be the ultimate fake leak and I'd get promoted, because now THEY CAN'T EVEN TRUST ACTUAL LEAKS.

Having my favorite characters as denied characters that deserve actual spots would be icing.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
There was a circular air mass that was above the North Pole that was pushed down to the states. It's not climate change, rather an event caused by the direction of the wind.

Also 420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom