• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Welp...
I'm the Globglogabgalab. I love books, and this basement is a true treasure trove.
I am the Globglogabgalab; The schwabboldabblewabble gabbleflebablabablab.
I'm full of schwibbleglibblekind; I am the yeast of thoughts and mind.
Schwabbledabbleglibbeglabbe schwibbleschwabglab; Dibbledabble schwibbleschwabble glibbleglabschwab.
Schwabbledabbleglibbeglabbe schwibbleschwabdab; Dibbledabble schwibbleschwabble glibbleschwabglab.
Ooh hahaha mmmh splendid! Simply delicious, ooomm hahaa haha!
Keep it together m8! Stay calm and resist fancy words.

D

Deleted member

I may be confused by KH3’s story by the time I finish it, but at least it’ll be a better story than RWBY.

D

Deleted member

>JDCabrera becomes a pro hacker from the MLG.
>Does hacker stuff or something with Smash Ultimate’s code on the Commodore 64.
>Finds a folder called “TotallynotDLCXD”.
>Opens the folder at Sanic speed.
>Finds a file with the name “Wick”.
>Plays the file on Adobe.
>A John Wick trailer for Super Smash Bros Ultimate All Stars Battle Royale pops up in the form of an iFunny.com gif.
>JDC the DJ does an epic victory royale dance.
>Shares the completely legit leak on Smashboards from his evil lab hidden under the island.
>Finally, he default dances.

Somebody has to give me a snickers.

D

Deleted member

No joke, it’s a okay movie (to me)

The sequel was actually bad though.
I don’t like the way that the movies portrayed the Storm brothers, Ben Grimm and Doctor Doom.
Although I liked two things from the first two movies: Reed Richard’s actor and the main theme of the first one.
I despise everything in the 2015 one.

Now excuse me, I need to return to the Commodore 64 to hack like a MLG pro Smash Ultimate All Stars Battle Royale.

R O F L

Smash Ace
so is Piranha plant confirmed in the feb update version 2.0 ?
Not confirmed yet, but:

The same person who datamined the update originally said the update would be coming tonight.

Nintendo said the Plant was coming in February.

Tonight is not February

So probably not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It would’ve been nice if all three movies had the superhero team do more superhero work than they did.
I completely agree.
Alongside exploration of worlds like the Negative Zone or at least more stuff in space.

The set of their adventures is a big part of the comics.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone else feel like something is about to happen. Like, I just randomly got this feeling in my gut that’s telling me something is about to happen and we should all be afraid of it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Not confirmed yet, but:

The same person who datamined the update originally said the update would be coming tonight.

Tonight is not February

So probably not.
At the same time though, I doubt they'd call it 2.0 over some small balancing tweaks.

Maybe they finished the Plant earlier then planned?

D

Deleted member

Does anyone else feel like something is about to happen. Like, I just randomly got this feeling in my gut that’s telling me something is about to happen and we should all be afraid of it.
Yes.
Nintendo will officially post the John Wick trailer for Smash Bros Ultimate All Stars that i leaked.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Something is going to happen.
Version 2.0.0 is going to drop. :troll:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Not confirmed yet, but:

Tonight is not February

So probably not.
To play devil's advocate, it said "scheduled".
Scheduled isn't definite. It could be earlier. It could be later.

However I wouldn't expect Plant. Kind of weird to drop a seemingly big patch without the DLC character which is coming out soon, but we don't know the full details of the patch either.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yep!

Patch releases: Brave is revealed to be Steve

Plot Twist: I actually want to see Steve join the battle but would be content even if he didn’t.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Definitely. I've been preaching that we shouldn't fear nerfs and yet I can't help but feel anxious about 2.0. I think there's some deeply rooted primal fear of our mains being nerfed within each of us.

Or maybe I'm just being dramatic. Probably that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom