• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That's an.... interesting name for a cartoon :yoshi:
It wasn't much of a cartoon as much as it was an educational program. Though Spin was a cartoon. Here, here is the show's intro.

Another reason why the 90s were awesome.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Can’t say much about the others but the stage I want for Ryu is Basilisk Mine Field from the NES game, the stage with this theme:
Can't go without this either.

And this for his victory tune (ironic, but short enough).

For the music, at least.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Better, but the body looks more like a worm than a spider.

Hold on, i'm gonna draw a little somethin. Just to give you a general idea about spiders.
I know what they look like, of course. I'm just not going for a very realistic approach.

Scoutmain06

Banned via Warnings
Who cares about metroid prime. Its a garbage call of duty ripoff that hasnt had a game in over a decade because of how cheap and mediocre the games are

D

Deleted member

Obligatory Top 5 Third Party Characters For DLC:
1. Doomguy
2. Ryu Haysbusa
3. Dante
4. Yuri Lowell
5. Steve
Honorable Mentions: KOS MOS, Leon Kennedy, Sora, 2B.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
No problem.

Who cares about metroid prime. Its a garbage call of duty ripoff that hasnt had a game in over a decade because of how cheap and mediocre the games are
Boy, whether you're joking or now, on behalf of the people on this board, I would slap some sense into you, literally, if I was in front of you right now.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Still a mix.

Also I can't draw this spider body for the freaking life of me
It seems like your biggest problem is the spider body. Have you tried making it a humanoid with spider features? Like, extra limbs and eyes. Stuff like that. Something similar to Muffet from Undertale. I think it'd be easier for you to design.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Actually, Metroid Prime, came out first. It was released in 2002, while Call of Duty was released in 2003

So if anything, Call of Duty is a garbage Metroid Prime ripoff :4diddy:

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I hate Mr.G&W. His wonky movements trip me up and make it hard for me to tell what he's doing (although some of his his reworked animations do help with this somewhat). His character design has zero appeal to me. Now that he's more projectile based his play style is more annoying then ever before, and I really hate that new Up Air especially. Judge is just a dumb move by principle. And he brought with him Flatzone, which is in my opinion the worst stage after 75m with those microscopic blastzones and annoying hazards.

But you know what? This is a game with over 70 characters. Chances are there's going to be someone you don't like or care for. To expect them to all be catered to your taste is honestly a bit silly. That's how I feel about the possibility of Steve, and its also why I get annoyed when people whine about character picks. No character is worth getting that angry over.

D

Deleted member

Top 5 characters for DLC? Hmm...

5. Eggman
4. Sora
3. Steve
2. Katamari Prince
1. Octolings

Honorable mentions: Bandana Dee, Magolor, DJ Octavio, Adeleine, Yuri Lowell, and Mipha.

Graizen

Smash Champion
I know i talk alot about agumon , but can i ask a question about him?

If he enters Smash, when do you think he will be revealed?

E3? Direct? Pokémon event?

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom