• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think DLC outside of wave 1 DLC would be awesome.

It wouldn't have to be released in a wave either, just separately, on its own

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Okay, this is my list of DLC Characters:
1. Phoenix Wright (From Ace Attorney Series)
2. SE Representant (Crono from "Chrono Trigger"/Neku from "The World ends with You")(No Erdrick)
3. Shantae
4. Reiji Arisu (From Project X Zone Series)
5. Soma Cruz (From Castlevania, and he is my profile icon)
Soma's the best Castlevania character. He's be an amazing addition.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Can't go without this either.

And this for his victory tune (ironic, but short enough).

For the music, at least.
Of course! I think that’s on my list of wanted Ninja Gaiden music for this game. I’ll try to post it when I get home. Admittedly it’s a long list but it mostly contains music from the first three NES game since I’m most familiar with those. If you know any Smash fitting songs after those games let me know.

Also I still think the act intro would work for his victory theme as well

D

Deleted member

Dashing Prince would be worthwhile not only by his own merits but also for the franchise’s amazing music
If there was a Katamari stage in Smash, I honestly don't know if I'd bother playing any other stage again just because I'd want to always listen to the music.

Ideally I'd like some kind of #2 teaser or something depending on how they want to space out things. There are 6 characters, one was teased last month. One reveal every other month this year starting february would have us knowing who everyone is by the next game awards. The final character(s) will be released in 2020.
Yeah, that sounds pretty likely. I could see them take that route, especially since they've already given us the time frame they'll all be releasing in....Assuming nothing gets delayed, of course.

I wanna see who DLC #2 is ASAP mainly because I'm curious if it's gonna be another 3rd party or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Of course! I think that’s on my list of wanted Ninja Gaiden music for this game. I’ll try to post it when I get home. Admittedly it’s a long list but it mostly contains music from the first three NES game since I’m most familiar with those. If you know any Smash fitting songs after those games let me know.

Also I still think the act intro would work for his victory theme as well https://youtu.be/ZzJc97lZWjM
An actual classic. Shouldn't have forgotten that.

Here's this. You can also check out the playlist. Many great tunes there.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Speaking of, I’m trying to decide on a good outfit for a Shaq Mii Brawler.
Literally anything would work on Shaq
If they gave Steve a Smash redesign to make him look like an actual likeable character instead of a butt ugly cube monkey I would have -0 problems with him.
I wouldn’t care for Steve even with a redesign cause it wouldn’t change me from not wanting him, but that wouldn’t mean I wouldn’t get over him joining
nvm delete please
no
Why are we using a Tweet to mean anything again?

When has that ever worked?
Does a Sakurai tweet count? Especially when he hinted at both Simon and K Rool at the same time
February, April, and June will all have Smash news (i.e. a character reveal or something of that nature).

Well, of course June will lol but still

Change my mind
I actually like this parent idea (but what about a 4th month for the final character or any other announcement)

D

Deleted member

If that is the case, then I'd assume that all the rest of the characters are gonna be 3rd party, too...
Those are pretty much my thoughts, which is why I'm really curious to see who it is.

I also really want a Joker trailer so that I know what to expect. I'm maining him no matter what, but it'd be nice to know what I'll be getting myself into.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Personally, I see the DLC likelihood like this:
All 3rd party - 90%
One 1st party - 9%
Two 1st party - 1%
Any more 1st parties than that is basically not happening.
U̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ p̶r̶e̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Personally, I see the DLC likelihood like this:
All 3rd party - 90%
One 1st party - 9%
Two 1st party - 1%
Any more 1st parties than that is basically not happening.
U̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ p̶r̶e̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶
What are the odds of all 5 being third party :p

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
CROC SCRAAAH!
EGGIE HAS USED THE POT.
BE AFRAID OF WALKING
DON'T DO DANGEROUS
PUT SOCKS IN THREW HERE

there are so many things you can quote from that game...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just got back from looking up Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal. I am still alive, obviously, but...W...T...F...

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Family friendly...

IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. THE MONSTER IS SAME TOO. FOR THIS, I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOWS ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE! I AM A MONSTER

COACH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom