• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Where is the option for "I understand the delay but I do not care either way"?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Where's the option for "I'm kinda indifferent but it'll probably be better now that Retro Studios is making it"?
Where’s the button for I don’t really care about Metroid and I don’t think the shift back to the original studio is all that significant sense the entire staff that made the og trilogy is basically gone.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Potential amiibo leak?

I mean, we all saw this coming, but still.

ZephyrZ ZephyrZ What do you think of this if it really is real?
The most important thing here is that the character between Pokémon Trainer and Snake is Chrom (I recognize the three characters). Perhaps they're in the same wave?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyone else think that Squirtle and Ivysaur will get their own Amiibo to go with Charizard?
Going by that listing, it's confirmed. They're the ones listed on the row above Pokémon Trainer, alongside Dark Samus.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Where’s the button for I don’t really care about Metroid and I don’t think the shift back to the original studio is all that significant sense the entire staff that made the og trilogy is basically gone.
Ehh, clearly Nintendo has enough faith in them to produce one of their most anticipated Switch games. That's good enough for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Incineroar
Amiibo
When?
Going by that listing, it's confirmed. They're the ones listed on the row above Pokémon Trainer, alongside Dark Samus.
I’m still waiting for the older ones to be re-released again.

Like, I want the Amiibo for every Smash character as a collector. But they’re all so scarce it’s rediculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom