• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well guys! Some guy named Day (Dai) just got confirmed for Jump Force!

So for those fighting game people who wanted/begged for/demanded to have Dragon Quest in a fighting game!

You all could just play as Day in Jump Force! And stop requesting another D.Q Goku cosplayer in Smash Bros Ultimate!
but you actually have goku in jump force tho

D

Deleted member

Amazon actually. Was completely sealed and the system recognized it enough to let it install but after that wouldn't recognize it at all otherwise.
Ah. Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear that happened to you.
Well guys! Some guy named Day (Dai) just got confirmed for Jump Force!

So for those fighting game people who wanted/begged for/demanded to have Dragon Quest in a fighting game!

You all could just play as Day in Jump Force! And stop requesting another D.Q Goku cosplayer to be in Smash Bros Ultimate!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Anyone else think about all their failures and then wonder why they even bother trying?

No? Just me?
How will you succeed if you don’t learn from those failures? Failure is a part of life and you can either let it keep you down or get back up and keep moving. You have a lot of potential dude, and I believe you are strong enough to keep moving.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Anyone else think about all their failures and then wonder why they even bother trying?

No? Just me?
You know what they say: When you fall off that horse, you get right back up and you eat that horse!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can't wait for the Erdrick and Dai comparisons due to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Jump Force having a Dragon Quest character.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Potential amiibo leak?

I mean, we all saw this coming, but still.

@Zachmac What do you think of this if it really is real?
It’s probably real due to how realistic they look.

So, it seems Snake and Pokémon Trainer are next in line and look like are going to start manufacturing soon.

I expected that they were going to release Pokémon Trainer in 4 seperate parts since Charizard was on his own.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
Can't wait for the Erdrick and Dai comparisons due to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Jump Force having a Dragon Quest character.
Like I said! You could just play Jump Force for Your D.Q swordsmen! And you don't need to keep begging Suckurai to include a massive waste of DLC space!!

Given that those five characters in that one pass is all were getting (One of those character's should be somebody worth of the roster space that was highly demaned during the Smash 4 Ballot days dude)!

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Like I said! You could just play Jump Force for Your D.Q swordsmen! And you don't need to keep begging Suckurai to include a massive waste of DLC space!!

Given that those five characters in that one pass is all were getting (One of those character's be somebody worth of the roster space that was highly demaned during the Smash 4 Ballot days dude)!
Suckurai? I think you have gone too far, John.

D

Deleted member

Given that those five characters in that one pass is all were getting (One of those character's should be somebody worth of the roster space that was highly demaned during the Smash 4 Ballot days dude)!
When your so desperate for attention, you start referring to Sakurai as "Suckrai" like a child.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

No? Just me?
Sounds like my high school and college years.

And I’m only like, 1/2 a year through college.

But if a somewhat pessimistic person, like myself, can get up every day and do what needs to be done, someone as positive as you can too.

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice

Uh. Wow. I never thought a kiddie name like that would be used here. Total middle school blast from the past.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Correct sir!

And I won't stop until the crappy DLC is cancelled and they leave Ultimate the way it is!
I shouldn't be saying this, since it will give you attention, but I don't think you will achieve that by posting those things here. It is not like Sakurai reads these forums anyway (right?). You'd have to talk directly to him somehow. And I doubt he'd listen to just one guy.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
I shouldn't be saying this, since it will give you attention, but I don't think you will achieve that by posting those things here. It is not like Sakurai reads these forums anyway (right?). You'd have to talk directly to him somehow. And I doubt he'd listen to just one guy.
Then why does the character request forum exsist if Mr. S doesn't read through the forums!!

Also! Me posting stuff here is mainly to attempt to educate you all about how Ultimate is a bad game (In the same way my Father try's to educate me on why having Donald Trump as our President is good thing)!

D

Deleted member

We should ignore him. After all, like I said a couple of days ago, everyone is here.

And so is he

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Yep.

Just let him do his thing. He isn’t gonna stop anytime soon, regardless of what people say.
Yeah. People like him don’t care about anything but what they want. But I have to admit, his posts are so stupid that they’re hilarious since he’s trying to incorporate ‘proper grammar’ into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom