• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
10pm direct gang represent
Here!

(I said 9PM before but I miscalculated the timezone, it's 10PM)
I respect Ryu's dedication to fighting and such, but Snake is hot and has bombs too so him
I don't know if I think Snake considering destroying tanks on a regular basis normal should be considered badass or actually kind of depressing.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Me at 5am: I'll be able to get some sleep by throwing on a few episodes of One Day at a Time Season 3. It's fine I'll laugh a bit get sleepy go to bed wake up for the direct.

Me at near 8am: I am now half way through the third season. **** ****.

D

Deleted member

Still got way too much time left till this direct. I need something to make the day go by faster since it won't air until I'm back home.

I'm really hoping we see something for Joker, but if we don't, the direct will be forgiven if Gen 8 of Pokemon is officially announced and we get a little info; like the region at minimum or something.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
The anticipation is killing me, but as soon as we get to the direct it's gonna make all the nintendo fans disappointed. It truly is a cycle.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Steve isn't even using 0.1% of his power

He's clearly taking it easy on Banjo, just so they could have a fair fight

He still wins in the end, though
Fool you only see the surface level, Banjo Clearly is only using 0.001 percent of his power. You also forget that Banjo has backup, Kazooie is almost as strong as Banjo maybe even stronger that is no small feat.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Fool you only see the surface level, Banjo Clearly is only using 0.001 percent of his power. You also forget that Banjo has backup, Kazooie is almost as strong as Banjo maybe even stronger that is no small feat.
Who said Steve's max power was at 100%?

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
All y'all here talking about the SE rep and I'm here like:
View attachment 192063
Never really understood why people keep putting these two together. The similarities between them stop after you point out that both are owned by Microsoft.

One is highly requested, while the other has mixed feelings from the fanbase at best.
One is an icon of gaming, while the other could easily be mistaken as an old Disney cartoon character if you weren't aware of the N64 era.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I actually think people are sleeping on Master Chief

Like isn't there a new Halo game coming out?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Why would you assume his power is finite?
steve's power is as finite as a minecraft world

it technically goes on forever, but past a certain point it becomes almost overwhelming and starts to corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom