• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
One in the morning is still technically morning.

It's just passed noon for me over here.
Nah, it's currently afternoon for me. I meant the direct will be an hour after midnight in here.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Direct happens at 4:00 PM for me. So I would just be getting out of track, so the whole thing would be over when I get home, so lucky me.

Also, CENTRAL US TIME GANG RISE UP.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Direct happens at 4:00 PM for me. So I would just be getting out of track, so the whole thing would be over when I get home, so lucky me.

Also, CENTRAL TIME GANG RISE UP.
It's at 5pm for me. Thanks, Eastern Time!

Just gotta get through work today and pass out until then

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Everyone’s talking about going to bed and school is just starting (7 AM) here. Florida/East Coast gang rise up, we get the direct at 5 pm

Last edited:

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
In The Netherlands, the Direct starts at 11PM. Tomorrow, I need to wake at 7:30AM. I need my sleep. But, I need my Smash news!

Also, are we SURE 'Brave' is going to be in this Direct? I wouldn't expect him. That's really fast, we didn't even have Joker gameplay.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
9 and a half hours to go.

How long until we hit 1000 pages?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Also, are we SURE 'Brave' is going to be in this Direct?
there's no guarantee, but there are a couple of things going for it:
  • vergeben's primary source has told him erdrick is in, and this primary source often leaks info to him from immediately upcoming directs (e.g. isaac as an AT in november)
  • rumors abound that joker and erdrick are at the same point developmentally, hence a lot of insiders thinking erdrick was coming first
  • both joker and erdrick's data were included at the same time, as also seen with lucas, roy and ryu back in 2015
  • corrin and bayonetta prove that double-releases of newcomers is entirely feasible
  • square enix figureheads have been retweeting the direct like crazy, as they probably would if japan's most popular video game franchise (owned by them) was about to be represented in smash

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If I calculated right, 3 PM for me. It's 6:30 AM right now in my case.

...I hate timezones. I never can get mine right. XD

D

Deleted member

One last post:
I am in the AEST time zone, so the Direct begins at 9:00am. . Half an hour after school begins. I’ll have to watch it during break time or something. Fingers crossed for a reveal.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Shinji Hashimoto from Square Enix retweets the announcement of the Direct MULTIPLE TIMES!

D

Deleted member

So while we're waiting, random question for you all. Between :ultsnake:,:ultryu:, and :ultsimon:, who is the coolest to you?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So while we're waiting, random question for you all. Between :ultsnake:,:ultryu:, and :ultsimon:, who is the coolest to you?
i think street fighter is a pretty cool guy, he shoots fireballs and doesn't afraid of anything

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Simon, I guess. I like Ryu the most and Snake's pretty bad*** but they can be dorks.

Or maybe Simon can too and I've never seen it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom