• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Let's just get tomorrow over with.

If it IS Erdrick, let's all try our hardest to pretend to be surprised for the nice Mr.Sakurai.

And let's hope to god we get gameplay and RENDERS of both. I've been dying to see Joker's render and hope we don't gotta wait x amount of months for Brave's.
"joker and erdrick will be available for purchase shortly after this nintendo direct"

Shroob

Sup?
"joker and erdrick will be available for purchase shortly after this nintendo direct"
Ya see, I can't see that happening just because it doesn't seem likely.

I know you're joking, but I'm going to pin the release date for both to be mid-April.

That gives us 2 months until E3.

Shroob

Sup?
Another benefit of Erdrick/Brave/whoever getting shown off tomorrow?

That closes a chapter on speculation.

Unless Nintendo ROYALLY ****s up in the patch that puts these two in the game(Which... has yet to be determined if they will or not), we have ZERO idea who the last 3 characters are.

I know it's been VERY boring debating who or what Brave is, but, hey, if we get them tomorrow? Rejoice, the last three are open season to literally anything and anyone.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Btw, about those images we thought were "leaks" but were actually public (even I was unaware)

This seems to be not in a "castle/fortress" setting despite it being a boss...

Also Burt is an inflatable pool toy. That's ingenious... :yoshi:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Unless Nintendo ROYALLY ****s up in the patch that puts these two in the game(Which... has yet to be determined if they will or not), we have ZERO idea who the last 3 characters are.

I know it's been VERY boring debating who or what Brave is, but, hey, if we get them tomorrow? Rejoice, the last three are open season to literally anything and anyone.
Though if it is Erdrick, this also means Verg is back in the game, which more or less means Steve might be our next one, only leaving two left. Cause honestly, that's the next one I'd expect if Verg is right about Erdrick.

D

Deleted member

WideNimbleGrayfox-small.gif

Y'all ready for that good 'ol crushing disappointment from unnecessarily hyping yourself up? Because I sure am!
Though if it is Erdrick, this also means Verg is back in the game, which more or less means Steve might be our next one, only leaving two left. Cause honestly, that's the next one I'd expect if Verg is right about Erdrick.
Did Verge actually leak Steve specifically? I thought he said Minecraft content is "on the table" or something like that.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, at this point, Verg hasn't actually said 'Steve's in' like he did with a Square rep, and until we actually see this supposed minecraft boss, unless Steve's getting a custom story mode and boss, that claim's a bit harder to believe.

I don't mind Steve and would gladly welcome him to Smash unlike the rest of the community at large, but I'm highly skeptical.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, derp. I forgot he didn't say that entirely. Minecraft content I already expected(even without Verge). Should be interesting how it shows up, though.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, considering an MC boss was like the one thing he got wrong, I feel like his source on that must have been misinformed/a faulty source.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, considering an MC boss was like the one thing he got wrong, I feel like his source on that must have been misinformed/a faulty source.
I'm hesitant to say that to be very blunt because from what we know, that info came from his main source, the same guy who said that Erdrick's in and that Isaac was an Assist, also the majority of the characters in the game atm.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

D

Deleted member

I'm hesitant to say that to be very blunt because from what we know, that info came from his main source, the same guy who said that Erdrick's in and that Isaac was an Assist, also the majority of the characters in the game atm.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.
True, maybe he just had bad info on the MC boss? I guess we'll just have to find out the hard way- by waiting.

Shroob

Sup?
The weird thing about the Minecraft stuff is he was saying that **** all the way back in JUNE.

And datamining has found Spirits related to RARE, which is currently owned by Microsoft.

Like, I know I conspiracy theory about Joker and Erdrick being swapped reveals, which has some evidence to back it up, but this may be interesting in its own right.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Has Sakurai already retweeted the Direct? This was mostly an indicator if it had Smash news in it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Has Sakurai already retweeted the Direct? This was mostly an indicator if it had Smash news in it.
no but he has tweeted this lovely picture of his cat

Shroob

Sup?
no but he has tweeted this lovely picture of his cat

The look that cat is giving says it all.

"You know they know what's coming, don't you? You know you can't stop the leaks, don't you?"

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

osby

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Mornin'. Fine day for a direct.

The Brave speculation may end but the Banjo vs. Steve war will only escalate ...

After a hypothetical Microsoft rep we're good to go though, as we have nothing on fighters 4 and 5.

D

Deleted member

The look that cat is giving says it all.

"You know they know what's coming, don't you? You know you can't stop the leaks, don't you?"
"Maybe the leaks come and maybe it's too much for me, but it's all on them. Because if I can't protect my game...

you know damn well sure I'll avenge it."
Sakurai-edited.png

"Sakurai announces Smash Bros. Epic Yarn Battle Royale"

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
But seriously, just please don't wait until the end of the Direct for Smash stuff.

I mean, I know you're going to but...

The sooner we can end the "Brave" debate for good, the better. I 'do' believe Vergeben if he says it's from his 'main' source, but of course, I'm not 100% convinced either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom