• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I hope that they show an Ultimate Alliance 3 trailer featuring the Fantastic Four.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sakurai steps up and reveals super smash maker so, and i quote, "you ****s can do it yourself if you think you know so much"

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if the secret project based on an old property is a new Mach Rider?

Shroob

Sup?
Remember kids.

If it is Erdrick:

Act surprised. The nice man works really hard for us, we don't want his surprise to go to waste.

And if it's not Erdrick be REALLY surprised

D

Deleted member

sakurai steps up and reveals super smash maker so, and i quote, "you ****s can do it yourself if you think you know so much"
"Go ahead. Add Geno. Do it you little ****s! See what ****ing happens."

As unsuspecting modders added fan-favorite character Geno to Super Smash Maker, the entirety of the gaming company Square Enix got up in unison and went to their house to draw and quarter them. More at 11.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
i also accept likes, backrubs, and vocal support for bravely characters to further fulfill my echo chamber delusions
Wait, do you really accept back rubs? I'm pretty good at doing back rubs!
Your reaction if the secret project based on an old property is a new Mach Rider?
"...okay then?"

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
"Go ahead. Add Geno. Do it you little ****s! See what ****ing happens."

As unsuspecting modders added fan-favorite character Geno to Super Smash Maker, the entirety of the gaming company Square Enix got up in unison and went to their house to draw and quarter them. More at 11.
the moment they added banjo, phil spencer battered down their door with an actual bear

KMDP

Smash Legend
Goooooood morning, Smashboards!

It's a beautiful February day, and tonight we have a very special presentation courtesy of Nintendo!

We hope you're looking forward to it as much as we are!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Maybe Sakurai posting his cats means something. .
FELINE NEWCOMER!!! It all makes sense!
View attachment 192053
Seriously, though

Y'all seem to be sleeping on this guy
download.png

I legitimately think he has a good chance, assuming Yo-Kai watch's notable status in Japan, and Nintendo wanting to promote the heck out of it, in the west.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's a beautiful February day, and tonight we have a very special presentation courtesy of Nintendo!

The Direct happening is one of the three only good things that happened to me this month.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Goooooood morning, Smashboards!

Yep, even though it's one in the morning for me, hahaha...

kill me

D

Deleted member

She doesn't seem to appreciate the gift.

Also, she looks pretty good for a ten year old cat.
This is Sakurai’s cat.
If Masahiro can pass for a twenty year old at the age of 50, then I’ll be damned if his cat looks the same in a century.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
This is Sakurai’s cat.
If Masahiro can pass for a twenty year old at the age of 50, then I’ll be damned if his cat looks the same in a century.
the cat is actually a small demon he forged a contract with for eternal youth, it keeps an eye on him in the guise of a cat to ensure that he holds up to his end of the bargain

undeniable proof

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm more surprised they left Links with only 3, while we have 4 Marths.
So do we cut down on the Marths, or add more Links, Samuses, Marios, Pits, and Pikachus? Decisions decisions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom