• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
He and Travis Touchdown are among the very few who've been downright deconfrmed by their creators
silly ramen, don't you know that when someone says "no my character is not in smash" they're actually saying "yes my character is in smash and i'm playing 16d chess to throw you plebeians off the scent by saying the opposite to the truth"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He and Travis Touchdown are among the very few who've been downright deconfrmed by their creators
While not by the creator as he no longer works at Capcom, Matt Walker and Hideaki Itsuno pretty much made it clear Dante isn't coming as Matt was never approached and Itsuno said he believes we should have DMC on Nintendo first

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
D

Deleted member

silly ramen, don't you know that when someone says "no my character is not in smash" they're actually saying "yes my character is in smash and i'm playing 16d chess to throw you plebeians off the scent by saying the opposite to the truth"
Sakurai: "Please don't expect too many newcomers"
Smash fans: "hE'S trOllinG guYs IsAac caN sTilL wiN"

osby

Smash Obsessed
The director: "Sorry. The character isn't in the game."

The fanbase: "I think he's lying since he's under NDA. It could still happen."

The director: "Would you people please just leave me alone!"
The fanbase: "But why they are acting so defensive, they could've said nothing!"

osby

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh ****, we are already getting another Pokemon!

SEGA makes trash games, not Sonic.
Every time I go into my local Target, the 'Nintendo' plushie box is always filled with Sonic characters (and like 2 Toads and a Acorn suit Mario). Sonic is a Nintendo character confirmed (according to stores).

osby

Smash Obsessed
Every time I go into my local Target, the 'Nintendo' plushie box is always filled with Sonic characters (and like 2 Toads and a Acorn suit Mario). Sonic is a Nintendo character confirmed (according to stores).
I can't wait for :ultbayonetta1: and Joker plushies, then.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
At this point, I'd classify Sonic as a psuedo Nintendo character

Yes, he's on all the major consoles at this point, but he just feels at home on the Nintendo ones.

Same thing can also be applied to :ultbayonetta::ultmegaman::ultsimon:

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Why Sonic fandom is so dramatic?
I can't think of a more dramatic experience than being a Sonic fan.
It's a sign that they want Nintendo to purchase the Sonic trademark.

EDIT: Quote. Glitch.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Repeat after me
Kingdom Hearts will not be in this direct
Animal Crossing will not show up

Repeat these words and you too can avoid crushing disappointment
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Realistically speaking, there's a non-zero chance something Animal Crossing will be in the direct, since it's been a while since the initial announcement.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Thank you, Joker

Just, thank you...

It was about time he was put out of his misery
Mario hired him to do this
The director: "Sorry. The character isn't in the game."

The fanbase: "I think he's lying since he's under NDA. It could still happen."

The director: "Would you people please just leave me alone!"
Smash Hype comes after all
SEGA makes trash games, not Sonic.
who takes the blame for Sonic Boom then? The bad games...n9t the magnificent cartoon that should’ve gotten more seasons
Sonic practically is/might aswell be a Nintendo character anyways
At this point, I'd classify Sonic as a psuedo Nintendo character

Yes, he's on all the major consoles at this point, but he just feels at home on the Nintendo ones.

Same thing can also be applied to :ultbayonetta::ultmegaman::ultsimon:
Bayonetta has no choice but to be a Nintendo character, since they publish her games now...Joker is gonna be the only Sega fighter in Smash to not be held hostage by The Big N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom