• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Came back from the second Lego Movie funnily enough while the thing was happening.

Shroob

Sup?
I do wonder when Joker/Brave will be released though.

I cannot see it happening this month, at all. You'd think that they'd have just saved the 2.0 update in the case that we'd to get either this month.

Yet at the same time, when it comes to DLC characters, we 'usually' don't have long to wait.

We got Roy/Ryu the literal day of, Lucas was teased 2 months in advance, Cloud the same, and I think Bayo/Corn were another 2 month wait.

It feels like Joker(And Brave) so be here by April at the very latest.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
honestly i think it says a lot about the significance of joker's inclusion that RE is even now being considered in any serious capacity

it's like all of a sudden this man swooped in to change some hearts and people were like "huh actually yeah"

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
A direct on Valentines day!

Ha! Suck it, losers!

While you're off on a date with someone whom you love and cherish, i'll be at home watching Nintendo games!
I'll be out of the house that day... but at work.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Ha! Suck it, losers!

While you're off on a date with someone whom you love and cherish, i'll be at home watching Nintendo games!
I'll be...

actually I think I'll also be watching the direct.

Assuming it's not 4, 5, or 6 p.m. Eastern U.S. Timezone

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Better than I thought it'd be, it did not go the direction I expected it to judging from the trailers.
I would had liked it more if it wasn't for the
damn Twist Villain trope being used again.

Seems no animated movie that isn't Disney or Pixar is safe from it...-_-

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Ha! Suck it, losers!

Bold of you to assume I have a significant other.

Also side note, I'm planning to change my avatar soon and no, it's not gonna be someone from Granblue.
It's someone from Smash, but not a playable character.
(I posted this earlier today, but... stuff happened)

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Question, could RE protags like Jill and Leon fit as alts of each other?
Yes and no.

Moveset-wise? Totally, as long as they don't use Jill's RE5/Revelations acrobatics as a reference. But they're different sized characters, and if Lucina is any indication, that requires an echo.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I see someone didn’t see the disclaimer.

And Joker is already confirmed....I was just listing the entire pass.

I’ll give you that on Erdrick and Steve, the only reason I called them safe is because of all the leakers and.
I saw it, but you know I'm one to argue against opinions.

At the very least Erdrick and Steve are far from safe, especially because of leakers.
  • While most leakers have come to support Erdrick, there's still room for doubt
  • Steve hasn't been spoken of since release, and Verge and Hitagi are the only known to have supported them.
ngl put down like that, Persona/Dragon Quest/Minecraft is a ****ing wild third party lineup
It really is, and that's why I love it.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Yes and no.

Moveset-wise? Totally, as long as they don't use Jill's RE5/Revelations acrobatics as a reference. But they're different sized characters, and if Lucina is any indication, that requires an echo.
Didn't they make Lucina the same height as Marth this game?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm glad my parents are really cool.
I’ve lost touch with mine. Not like “keeping in touch” but we have severely different viewpoints on just about everything so we can’t really communicate outside of mandatory family conversation. They are bitterness, anger, racism/bigotism, angry white people, middle class, and MAGA all rolled into two very sad people.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Ya know what i feel like being evil today

Edit: That was funnier when there wasn't an upward limit on spoiler tags.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion

Ha! Suck it, losers!

Imagine unironically dating. This meme was made by the low self-esteem independence gang.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I would had preferred it if it was one of the two.

Rex wasn't actually the bad guy. Having him just be cagey and hellbent on trying to 'fix' things because of his miserable past probably would have been more interesting than... whatever the hell he was trying to do (no seriously, what the hell was he even trying to do by the end of things?).

Or he and Emmett misunderstood the whole scenario and so Lucy and the others had to try to stop them from destroying the ceremony or upon destroying it and both eventually finding out all had to work to fix it.

Would had been much better.

Although I will give credit unlike the typical Disney and Pixar Twist Villains they pulled a few turns like making him an alternate future version of Emmett and not being evil for the lulz as well as being redeemed in the end so it didn't bother me as much.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’ve lost touch with mine. Not like “keeping in touch” but we have severely different viewpoints on just about everything so we can’t really communicate outside of mandatory family conversation. They are bitterness, anger, racism/bigotism, angry white people, middle class, and MAGA all rolled into two very sad people.
That sounds terrible...

Hope you and your parents reconcile someday.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Must just be an Ohio thing. My whole extended family is like that and specifically when I'm around my dad the only thing we ever have to talk about is sports. Like... that's it. Any other conversation got too heated so we just stopped.

I miss my old dad.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Perhaps that's a sign that you should reach out to them more.

Perhaps that familial connection is what they need to rethink things.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
That sounds terrible...

Hope you and your parents reconcile someday.
Who knows. It bothered me for a while but it’s just meh. At least I’m close to my younger sister. We were always like oil and water but we’ve become closer the older we’ve gotten. We tend to see more eye to eye than we do with our parents.

Must just be an Ohio thing. My whole extended family is like that and specifically when I'm around my dad the only thing we ever have to talk about is sports. Like... that's it. Any other conversation got too heated so we just stopped.

I miss my old dad.
Probably. Most of my old friends and family members are more or less the same. I was always the odd one out cause I had “weird and ethnic” friends.

Oh well...

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Didn't they make Lucina the same height as Marth this game?
Did they? Then they probably just kept her separate for the sake of "Everyone is here".

But regarding Leon/Jill, you also have the problem with animations. They'd have to make sure every animation used is bodytype neutral, which is totally doable if they use Jill's classic RE1 look. Nothing in MvC2 besides her victory animations was remotely feminine, so it's totally doable.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I miss my old dad.
What other conversations do you try to have?

I mean, talk about work, talk about his work. Easy conversation starter.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Perhaps that's a sign that you should reach out to them more.

Perhaps that familial connection is what they need to rethink things.
Yeah, it’s just a bit hard being half way around the world. Which I know makes them bitter. They tend to blame Japan and my wife for keeping us here even though it was my decision. And our financial situation doesn’t really allow for us to make a big visit. And they have no interest ever leaving the US. Even to go to Canada.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Absolutely! Lilo and Stitch was a huge part of my childhood!
Awesome! Always nice to hear someone grew up with the movie, I did myself. It was even my favorite for a long time until I rediscovered my love for The Lion King.

Just scrap the DLC pack and make every future DLC character a Pokemon or Fire Emblem character.

Bonus if it's the one's that nobidy likes.
MissingNo for Ultimate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom