• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ever since Mario and DK jumped him in a grassy field for no discernible reason.

I mean can you really see Yoshi doing this to an ally before Mario tripped and proceeded to beat on him?

holy **** the first gif is just making me crack up like it's not even cartoony it's just kicking the **** out of him

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm glad my parents are really cool.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sora, Steve, Spyro, and perhaps Banjo and Kazooie.

I'd be down for any of those for third-party newcomers.

Also a certain Heavy Weapons Guy.

My precious babies, all together.
I had to share it among my findings when wholesome art was needed. The artist is one of my favorites.

Stitch fan, too, I'm assuming?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
ooh. what's his name?
His name is Ryuu. A lot of the characters are gay, so I only auditioned for a few, since it would be odd for a straight lad to act out gay scenarios, but luckily one of the straight lads is a voice I can actually do well.

Here are a few other lads I voice act as.
375629-crop388_26_1280_528-uiwukjvs-v3.jpg
image0 (3).png
Gavin (3).png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
On a serious note regarding the fighters pass predictions, I think we're all severely underestimating the first-party characters.

On a very basic level, creating and selling something based on an IP you own is much less of a headache both in the near and long term. But even past that, Smash will likely outsell any other individual game on the Switch, meaning that Nintendo's other releases have a lot to gain from the exposure of being included in Smash. They don't need to pick a character to convince you to purchase the DLC so much as they need to benefit from Smash-centered social media and tournaments acting as free advertisement for their other IP.

I think they started off with Joker to start with a bang and keep as many people intrigued by what the pass will hold as possible. I don't think we'll have many other surprises as wowing as that one was. And I think that at least one of the characters in the pass is one we couldn't even guess because we don't know it exists yet. We still have a whole E3 and Christmas season to get through before the Fighters Pass is complete, and yet we're making our bets based on current information. Think of it this way: at this time last year, none of us even knew Smash Ultimate was a thing, let alone who'd be in it. What will Nintendo announce in the next 4-5 months that we don't currently know about?

Roberk

Smash Champion
Alright, do y'all think the announcement will be on the 13th and the Direct on the 14th or the announcement will be tomorrow and the Direct will be on the 13th?

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord

I mean can you really see Yoshi doing this to an ally before Mario tripped and proceeded to beat on him?

I mean, Mario had been throwing him into bottomless pits for years, you can’t really blame him for finally fighting back...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Well the Yoshis do go on a murder spree in Yoshi's Island to rescue a baby they had no motive of rescuing at the time, so.....

Oh, and what about the Baby Yoshis in YS?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here's a thought:

If you're avatar became a Spirit, what would it's abilities be? Primary or Support?
Mine would be a 3 star support spirit that makes user immune to wind.

D

Deleted member

Alright, do y'all think the announcement will be on the 13th and the Direct on the 14th or the announcement will be tomorrow and the Direct will be on the 13th?
Announcement on the 13th, since the 14th is a friday

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Just scrap the DLC pack and make every future DLC character a Pokemon or Fire Emblem character.

Bonus if it's the one's tnat nobidy likes.
That's a funny way of saying "make every character Byleth with a different weapon"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Direct will be on the 14th.

Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm scared if there's a direct on Valentine's Day, then I'll have no way to watch it without getting spoiled.

Any ideas on how to avoid this? I'm already thinking of removing notifications from Twitter.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Announcement on the 13th, since the 14th is a friday
I'm talking about American time, for me today is Monday the Eleventh so Wednesday would be the Thirteenth and Thursday would be the Fourteenth. Did the rumor ever specify the timezone they were talking about?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's a thought:

If you're avatar became a Spirit, what would it's abilities be? Primary or Support?
Mine would be a 3 star support spirit that makes user immune to wind.
Tootlhess, The Light Fury, Stitch and Angel?

Primary Spirit. They'd have to be legendary, seeing as how these are the most wonderful creatures of all time in one place.

Maybe they'd power up special moves?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Assuming said Direct is Wednesday. We should hear an announcement tomorrow. Here's to hoping!

Placing my bets on Erdrick being revealed and Joker gameplay as well as release date.

Noipoi

Howdy!
A direct on Valentines day!

Ha! Suck it, losers!

While you're off on a date with someone whom you love and cherish, i'll be at home watching Nintendo games!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom