• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ive also listened to Dont Think Twice and a Face My Fears so much in both languages that i can sing them Ok in Japanese and by heart in english
Recently took a look at all the models of Jump Forces' full roster, and I really gotta say.

If Dragon Quest is in Smash, then Nintendo once again ****s on another company for making their character look better than their competitor's counterpart. That Dai model is ****ing hideous.
everyone in that game looks hideous

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The key to make your experience in the character support threads better is bringing positivity to them.

The more the users come to them with good intentions and bringing ideas or topics related to the specific characters, the better things will go there.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Recently took a look at all the models of Jump Forces' full roster, and I really gotta say.

If Dragon Quest is in Smash, then Nintendo once again ****s on another company for making their character look better than their competitor's counterpart. That Dai model is ****ing hideous.
But Namco Bandai is making both lol

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Random question:
Who you do think is currently the most highly requested female character?
Edelgard I think.
I don't think Elma is really that popular. Most Xenoblade fans are currently on either the Rex bv train or the far superior Lora train

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Do I really have to? :(
Of course you must. /s

As much as I am a Steve/Alex supporter...

pretty sure the thought of a Minecraft character is controversial for many... I definitely wouldn't call them "highly requested"
As much as I like Minecraft, and would dig Steve in Smash, he is more so a popular prediction.

Id rather live in a timeline where that happened for Freddi Fish.
Pfffft! Freddi Fish has nothing on Putt Putt!

Putt Putt went to the parade
Putt Putt survived being stranded on the moon.
Putt Putt has killed gods.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Alright, ponder this:
What if we lived in a timeline where Putt Putt was the most popular kids gaming icon, he has had loads of titles, etc... and as a result he got in Smash, Think about it.
Wait, he isn't a gaming icon in THIS world?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Bar none I think I see the most current activity for a female in the Dixie thread, though granted, I'm sure Ashley, Krystal, Lyn, other assist trophies would have far more activity were it not for a deconfirmation.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As much as I am a Steve/Alex supporter...

pretty sure the thought of a Minecraft character is controversial for many... I definitely wouldn't call them "highly requested"
i dont think 12 year olds care about what other people think because to them theyre dumb poopoo heads

KMDP

Smash Legend
Edelgard I think.
I don't think Elma is really that popular. Most Xenoblade fans are currently on either the Rex bv train or the far superior Lora train
Unless you mean specifically characters "not in Smash at all", Edelgard is likely on the lower end of all the characters requested.

Like I said, it's probably someone like Dixie Kong.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Me: Man, support threads suck.
Also me: Post in the Celica thread so it doesn't die, please. We have snacks.

The duality of man or something.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

Roberk

Smash Champion
Edelgard I think.
There's a difference between most requested and most expected, I think Edelgard got a lot of fearmongering associated with her so she's discussed a lot but I doubt many people actually request her.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Unless you mean specifically characters "not in Smash at all", Edelgard is likely on the lower end of all the characters requested.

Like I said, it's probably someone like Dixie Kong.
I thought I picked up on Edelgard gaining popularity when people realized a non-sword FE character was a real possibility

KMDP

Smash Legend
Bar none I think I see the most current activity for a female in the Dixie thread, though granted, I'm sure Ashley, Krystal, Lyn, other assist trophies would have far more activity were it not for a deconfirmation.
When I last counted Supporter Counts in August, Dixie Kong was the second most supported character after Isaac.

Ashley was the second most supported female (4th overall; yes, even after deconfirmation).

I'm actually kind of scared of counting supporters again, since I've left it so long (and to be honest it's a huge undertaking for not a lot of gain).

D

Deleted member

I would love to make a support thread for the Baby Metroid...
But all the awful stuff that got me this week has literally taken most of my energy for too many activities both online and IRL.

I would need to cooperate with more people to make it a thing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Imagine being a Zelda fan and not beating a single Zelda game.

This post was made by the Nate gang.
I'll stop now.
Imagine not completing a Zelda game until it became not-Zelda with BOTW

This post was made by the Pokechu gang.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Yeah, I’m surprised no one else has brought up Krystal, she’s far from highly requested but her new AT kinda says a lot since she’s technically “irrelevant” because her last main appearance was in Star Fox Command yet her outfit is based off Adventures which is a 16 year old game developed by Rare so it’s kinda surprising she has more then a spirit.

I imagine her support was decent enough to get some prize.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Edelgard I think.
Eh...
-Edelgard still has FE hate going against her, so it's hard to say how requested she actually is.
-Rex's chances are just a big question mark after the Nov. 1 Direct and Lora is... not highly requested at all (although I'd totally be on board w/ her in Smash).
-In terms of Xenobalde characters, Elma is the one I seen discussed the most, both on and off this site.

Ive only see that Granblue girl get wanted only after people got thirsty for her. The personaly put her on the "Not wanted for any real reason" list
I mean... I've always been open to a Granblue character in Smash; I just never mentioned it b/c I knew I'd get absolutely destroyed by the fandom.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Do it.

Tell it to me.
If you want Octoling ideas:
You know how Inklings in smash only use Splatoon1 weapons?
Have the octolings represent Spla2n!
Give me my Brella's, my Bloblobbers, my Tenta Missiles, my Splatduallies and my curling bombs!

D

Deleted member

The Baby Metroid, huh? That could be quite interesting!
The final smash could be based on the most iconic scene from Super Metroid if done right.

The character has potential, is important in its respective series and feels like a creative pick.
I would love to see it playable in Ultimate or a future Smash game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom