• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If we could just get BWD, I'd be fine with almost any third-party joining.
me but with Elma tbh, if she's confirmed i'm officially bowing out of speculating and letting every other DLC pick surprise me

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We commonly do seem to talk about roster additions. Then again, I can understand the boredom a lot. Considering DLC is to take 1-2 years for complete development of all the characters, I wouldn't mind waiting and enjoying what we have... hopefully. Or maybe my memory's getting worse.

Valentine's Day would be a decent topic, even though people probably know my focus on this day... with what I tend to talk about a lot lately.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
:ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmetaknight::ultpeach::ultpikachu::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultzss:
Imagine having the same recycled voice clips for 10 years and 3 games straight.

This post was made by :ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultike::ultlink::ultmarth::ultsheik::ultzelda: gang.

Everyone else varies.

ok it’s the last one I swear

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
To be honest, looking at my posting habits since I've joined, I'm not sure I'll even still be here when the next Smash rolls around...

Kinda makes me sad, honestly.

D

Deleted member

me but with Elma tbh, if she's confirmed i'm officially bowing out of speculating and letting every other DLC pick surprise me
If Elma gets in then they could add ****ing Fortnite guy and I would only be a little peeved

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To be honest, looking at my posting habits since I've joined, I'm not sure I'll even still be here when the next Smash rolls around...

Kinda makes me sad, honestly.
i mean you wont even be in your 30s by next smash if were bein honest

you got some time left for smash ultimate part 2: waluigi edition

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My favorite Bravely characters: Idea, Angus, and Ringading.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Imagine being left out of Bravely memes

This post brought to you by Tiz Gang

:troll:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
TBH I only ever played the demo of BD and I forgot the fourth guy's name.
That's just how 'Tiz.
poor lad can't help it, he's the protagonist of a JRPG

he's cursed to have the personality and character of cardboard

unless you're a persona protagonist, in which case wew lad

Last edited:

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
papagenos papagenos are you just gonna let him trash talk you like that?
Sorry I thought it was a lax Chris video:c:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Misunderstanding haha, no worries. I will shed some light on this issue however...

LaxChris copied my thumbnail style.

I didn't feel like calling him out on it. Instead I started adding the "PapaGenos" Banner to the bottom of my videos to make them distinct BUT for this video I just edited an old "nintendo direct leak video" thumbnail I made a while back and then added the banner and a LOT of people have mistaken it for a LaxChris Video.

I started doing the white background with bold text FIRST then LaxChris copied it. I did them this way because it stood out compared to other Smash videos. I was copying a "game of thrones" youtuber called AltShiftX because his videos always "popped" out to me among other GoT videos and I figured if I did the same my videos would stand out in all the smash videos. They did pop until the style started getting copied by LaxChris and now white background smash videos flood youtube. Awesome.

Here's a bunch of the thumbnails with dates, some of them like the X'd out decidueye are pretty blatantly copied from my thumbnails. Thats not something every smash youtuber would add to their thumbnails that week.

laxchriscopiedpapagenos.jpg

I don't like "making waves" and generally just ignore LaxChris when people comment about him on my videos and stuff but it's been happening a lot lately ESPECIALLY about the thumbnails so there ya go. The guy copied me.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

unless you're a persona protagonist, in which case wew lad
Tiz has no Personality because Ringablel soaked it up as the Personality and MC sponge

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do JRPGs always have to make the main protag so boring compared to the super interesting side characters

Like from a design standpoint I kinda get it but like. Come on y'all.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
:ultfalcon::ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmario::ultmetaknight::ultpeach::ultpikachu::ulttoonlink::ultwario::ultzss:
Imagine having the same recycled voice clips for 10 years and 3 games straight.

This post was made by :ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultike::ultlink::ultmarth::ultsheik::ultzelda: gang.

Everyone else varies.

ok it’s the last one I swear
There is nothing that grinds my gears as much as characters with entirely recycled voice clips. I can get maybe a couple of years, but a damn decade is way too long to have recycled voice clips.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Misunderstanding haha, no worries. I will shed some light on this issue however...

LaxChris copied my thumbnail style.

I didn't feel like calling him out on it. Instead I started adding the "PapaGenos" Banner to the bottom of my videos to make them distinct BUT for this video I just edited an old "nintendo direct leak video" thumbnail I made a while back and then added the banner and a LOT of peopel have mistaken it for a LaxChris Video.

I started doing the white background with bold text FIRST then LaxChris copied it. I did them this way because it stood out compared to other Smash videos. I was copying a "game of thrones" youtuber called AltShiftX because his videos always "popped" out to me among other GoT videos and I figured if I did the same my videos would stand out in all the smash videos. They did pop until the style started getting copied by LaxChris and now white background smash videos flood youtube. a=Awesome.

Here's a bunch of the thumbnails with dates, some of them like the X'd out decidueye are pretty blatantly copied from my thumbnails. Thats not something every smash youtuber would add to their thumbnails that week.

View attachment 191390

I don't like "making waves" and generally just ignore LaxChris when people comment about him on my videos and stuff but it's been happening a lot lately ESPECIALLY about the thumbnails so there ya go. The guy copied me.
Well, you know your good when someone copies your thumbnail style... :p
Just approach him about it in private, maybe.

D

Deleted member

Why do JRPGs always have to make the main protag so boring compared to the super interesting side characters

Like from a design standpoint I kinda get it but like. Come on y'all.
Eight in DQVIII is dope and interesting for me, doh.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
welp i'll see you guys later, gotta prep for an interview tomorrow

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
To this day, I still think Ringabel was the main protag and not Tiz
the thing i like about the first game's party is that there's valid arguments for each

tiz has norende destroyed as a consequence of the antagonist's actions
agnes is the one tasked with restoring all the crystals
ringabel is a spoiler
edea is rebelling against her empire and overcoming her father

D

Deleted member

mfw i hold the door open for a girl and they refuse to **** me when i solicit them for sex

unepic gamer moment can we deny the armenian genocide and say the n word
Never would I have thought this topic would be brought up on a site dedicated to Smash discussion

D

Deleted member

Never would I have thought this topic would be brought up on a site dedicated to Smash discussion
Here’s my point of view on the topic:

Broke: helping girls to get a girlfriend.
Woke: helping everyone including girls to feel like you are doing good stuff for the future of the planet, while also finding value on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom