• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But Namco Bandai is making both lol
This is what I don't get.

The Smash Bros. artstyle, or goal, rather, is to treat every character that's coming into the 2.5D realm with the utmost respect possible, and get each detail to the original right.

The Jump Force artstyle/goal is just "hey, what if anime was actually real lol"

D

Deleted member

My first Zelda game was Phantom Hourglass...
But I was so much of a normie and pretty young at the same time that I couldn’t get past the tutorial.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I mean, from a practicality standpoint, there's nothing that can't just be discussed in a thread like this.

From a moderation standpoint, generally the people who post in a support thread are gonna be a bit fanatical about the character in question, and though not always, this can lead to toxicity, which is easily viewable in certain threads.
Best just give it up Opossum. Old folks like us are a dying breed. :088:

Back in my day we had to do Sakurai research for ourselves. Only 5 people had actually played a Fire Emblem game (no literally). What mechanics from Brawl should be kept? Stages & Moveset concepts were group projects. Social Media/Nintendo Direct were either still young or a completely new concept. Ridley was Strong not big. etc.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Random question:
Who you do think is currently the most highly requested female character?
Dixie, she's not to K. Rool's level, but she's always had a strong and dedicated fanbase of her own and it maintains even with DK finally getting a third rep. After her is Ashley and Elma as those are the support threads that have held out the most and I see more discussion on those two then most other characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No they don't. Girls Females only love chads and ******** who treat them like ****. They can't understand that a nice guy like me would treat them so much better.
Why can't girls just come to my front door so I can finally get a girlfriend without bothering to leave my home?
Also why can't they read my mind so I don't need to assert my romantic interest?? Smh this Chad and Stacey society.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No they don't. Girls Females only love chads and ******** who treat them like ****. They can't understand that a nice guy like me would treat them so much better.
Nobody's given me, a nice guy, anything for Valentine's Day. This says a lot about our society.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Random question:
1. Shantae
2. Elma
3. Lip
4. Edelgard
5. KOS-MOS

and my pipe dream wants, Fiora and Edea Lee

D

Deleted member

Broke: helping girls to get a girlfriend.
Woke: helping everyone including girls to feel like you have value and testing if your existence helps anyone around you.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Best just give it up Opossum. Old folks like us are a dying breed. :088:

Back in my day we had to do Sakurai research for ourselves. Only 5 people had actually played a Fire Emblem game (no literally). What mechanics from Brawl should be kept? Stages & Moveset concepts were group projects. Social Media/Nintendo Direct were either still young or a completely new concept. Ridley was Strong not big. etc.
Back when Starphoenix was the stage man, Toise was the betting man, Chrono was the analysis man, Oasis was the Strong man, and the Black Knight served fast food.

They were simpler times...

KMDP

Smash Legend
This is what I don't get.

The Smash Bros. artstyle, or goal, rather, is to treat every character that's coming into the 2.5D realm with the utmost respect possible, and get each detail to the original right.

The Jump Force artstyle/goal is just "hey, what if anime was actually real lol"
One word: Director.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
EDEA GANG EDEA GANG

we'd probably sooner get Agnes tho, which don't get me wrong i'm fine with but yeah
all i'm saying is that in an ideal world, the trailer for brave starts out as an open grassy field before this suddenly bursts in and you get EDEA BRAVES IT OUT

D

Deleted member

Random question:
1. Shantae
2. ELMA GANG ELMA GANG
I have no clue for the rest but I'm decently sure 2B and Lara Croft are probably sleeper requested a la Joker

D

Deleted member

I don’t know how to contribute to this topic.
Is this considered spam?

D

Deleted member

mfw i hold the door open for a girl and they refuse to **** me when i solicit them for sex

unepic gamer moment can we deny the armenian genocide and say the n word

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I'm gonna get Dragon Quest XI. I'm making the leap.

Turns out I have a 20% off coupon for my birthday that expires in two days, and Gamestop just discounted their used copy by $10, so after all the discounts I end up paying under $30 for the game. Then from Target I'm getting Ace Combat 7, Jump Force and Anthem, with my brother buying the Anthem copy so we can play together (I've already got mine paid for through Best Buy when I could still get 20% off everything).

In the end I'm paying under $150 for four $60 games. Almost $100 off the full price. Not too shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom