• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait... since when were there FE games on the Virtual Boy? :confused:
Since Shaggy decided to create them...they were so amazing to play
If you meant Game Boy Advance, we have :ultroy:,
Not GBA...VB...it ‘twas a FE game created by the legendary Shaggy, and only those who respect him could play them

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
D

Deleted member

yes hello i'll take one square enix in smash resurgence with mii costumes from bravely, chrono trigger, classic final fantasy and secret of mana please and thank you

seems like they'd be down for withholding content until they can make a buck off it in dlc anyway so why not
I just want a DQ8 port on Switch, Super Mario Maker 2/Deluxe, Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch and more DK stuff.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hoping for a direct but if we are getting a Pikmin 3 port like some rumours are saying, I hope it's at least bundled with 1 and 2 - c'mon Nintendo, 2 is almost fifteen years old

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

Mach Rider is an underrated gem that deserves a revival or resurrection of some kind.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Found something for me and the other [less frequent] Zelda fanboys.

I want it.

D

Deleted member

I want it.
How much does it costs?

D

Deleted member

I'm not even sure the items will be in the US yet. I only see yen as the currency, but it makes me want them more.
Fair enough.
I also have stuff not available in my country that I would love to own, tbh.

D

Deleted member

After doing some research on Erdrick, I actually think he's pretty ****ing cool. I kinda want him the most outta the 7 SE reps now. His design is a bit awkward but it looks alright, and he has neat moveset potential. I think he would be a great addition!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I want it.
I saw that a day or so ago.

It looks magnificent. I may not seem like it, but I am a huge Zelda guy. I love everything about the series, especially its music.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
After doing some research on Erdrick, I actually think he's pretty ****ing cool. I kinda want him the most outta the 7 SE reps now. His design is a bit awkward but it looks alright, and he has neat moveset potential. I think he would be a great addition!
What? His design is adorable.

D

Deleted member

Glad to have you on the team my dear comrade.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Positivity? In the social thread? get banned or get quiet

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
User was warned for this post: spam/trolling
The patriots are hiding us something.
Speaking of Nintendo cutting things!

I still really hope that the current DLC has been cut and that they decide to start over and giving us some unique fighters who aren't more swordsmen!

I mean seriously! What is with Nintendo making the Smash DLC fighters a ton of swordsmen (Including Anime ones)!

Is that the only freaking fighter type that they think exsist?

I mean for a game everyone and their grandma's are telling me is the greatest thing ever made!

Ultimate is truly the master of throwing in uninteresting/way too redundant/boring things at it's audience!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Speaking of Nintendo cutting things!

I still really hope that the current DLC has been cut and that they decide to start over and giving us some unique fighters who aren't more swordsmen!

I mean seriously! What is with Nintendo making the Smash DLC fighters a ton of swordsmen (Including Anime ones)!

Is that the only freaking fighter type that they think exsist?

I mean for a game everyone and their grandma's are telling me is the greatest thing ever made!

Ultimate is truly the master of throwing in uninteresting/way too redundant/boring things at it's audience!
How can you say all the DLC fighters are swordsmen when literally only 2 have been revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom