• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you don’t want anime swordmen in Smash, then you don’t want Isaac.

And neither of them even use swords! Unless you’re counting Erdrick but he’s technically not confirmed.
And even then, Erdrick has more stuff outside of swords.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Speaking of Nintendo cutting things!

I still really hope that the current DLC has been cut and that they decide to start over and giving us some unique fighters who aren't more swordsmen!

I mean seriously! What is with Nintendo making the Smash DLC fighters a ton of swordsmen (Including Anime ones)!

Is that the only freaking fighter type that they think exsist?

I mean for a game everyone and their grandma's are telling me is the greatest thing ever made!

Ultimate is truly the master of throwing in uninteresting/way too redundant/boring things at it's audience!
preach it sister!!!! omg..... u READ MY MIND ! i think this game has way too many swordsmen. in fact. I think it has too many characters...

i think we should cut all but one, and host a smash ballot to determine who that one is. do you agree?? I think this is a great idea =)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
preach it sister!!!! omg..... u READ MY MIND ! i think this game has way too many swordsmen. in fact. I think it has too many characters...

i think we should cut all but one, and host a smash ballot to determine who that one is. do you agree?? I think this is a great idea =)
I know you’re probably joking. But I feel the need to make sure because that’s a really bad idea if you’re serious.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I know you’re probably joking. But I feel the need to make sure because that’s a really bad idea if you’re serious.
oh yes I'm joking LOL

the other dude is a known troll by this point so I thought I could flex my skills and outtroll him.

MainJPW

M.T.A

The roster should just be all Kirby, all the time. He did save the entire cast after all.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Inb4 it’s :ultfox:, and all items are cut and all the stages are cut except Final Destination.

D

Deleted member

The roster should just be all Kirby, all the time. He did save the entire cast after all.
No, because we would not even get modern Kirby stuff since Sakurai has a bias towards the Kirby games he made.
big /s

D

Deleted member

Imagine that David Hayter suddenly entered this thread without any advice and posted “This is Snake here, calling the Smashboards motherbase”.

Shroob

Sup?
Three days until we know if Zel's info is good or not, 2 if the Direct is to air on the 13th.

All I want is for the Brave debate to die, this thread is soo much more colorful and lively when half of the old timers aren't in the Square thread debating Erdrick.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't believe you guys forgot about the best contender of Brave:

Brave Bird himself
My bird. <3
Everyone hated him. Not me though. Not me.

Of course that was because I wasn't on the receiving end, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom