• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
How do I accomplish this might feat?
Here

Enter your text, start at your default text colour (the default colour is #D9D9D9, but yours is different) and end with the Smashboards background colour (#1C1C1C).

Copy the text in the BBCode section.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He don't have blue hair.

Blue hair = anime
roy cries in the distance
At least, not anymore.

But back in the Brawl days?

Hooo boy!
Yeah but that was because he was broken as ****, wasn't it? Not because of "too much sword"
burn this

Well :ultpit::ultdarkpit: aren't swordfighters aswell (even though some like to consider them so)

Perfecto

nvm...this is funny

And also :ultbayonetta::ultkirby::ultzelda:
I mean they have a bow that turns into two swords, but imo they play like a mix of swordies and air fighters. The Pits feel slick in this game, man. People are kinda sleeping on them honestly.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
mean they have a bow that turns into two swords, but imo they play like a mix of swordies and air fighters. The Pits feel slick in this game, man. People are kinda sleeping on them honestly.
I'm not gonna use Pit, again, until they bring back the "HIYAYAYA"

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero

Yeah but that was because he was broken as ****, wasn't it? Not because of "too much sword"

I mean they have a bow that turns into two swords, but imo they play like a mix of swordies and air fighters. The Pits feel slick in this game, man. People are kinda sleeping on them honestly.
Exactly. They just don't have anything people consider inherently broken to use. That alone killed them in Smash 4.

Probably among the easiest characters to learn, and they don't have many weaknesses either.

Last edited:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I'm not gonna use Pit, again, until they bring back the "HEYAYAYA"
I miss his mirror shield too.
"Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!"

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Here

Enter your text, start at your default text colour (the default colour is #D9D9D9, but yours is different) and end with the Smashboards background colour (#1C1C1C).

Copy the text in the BBCode section.
I wish I knew about this earlier so I didn't have to waste my time decreasing the Hex value...

**** my life

this is fun :V

D

Deleted member

As someone else said if you don't want anymore Anime swordfighters you don't want Isaac which means I'm officially okay with Anime Swordfighters since I want Isaac. Also I am now realizing how unique Erdrick could actually be since I'm making a moveset for him and he seems so much different than your average Swordfighter.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

I heard Pit-kun! :ultpit:
But yes, I kinda do consider the Pits swordies, but not by much. They're more of a hybrid with versatility, and I do dig the twin short blade style though. Seriously, that jab infinite of theirs is intense. Both are underrated though, but I can see Pit being the one overshadowed the most unless they want to use arrows to gimp people.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I miss his mirror shield too.
"Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!""Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!" "Nice try!"
Oldie but a goodie.

D

Deleted member

As someone else said if you don't want anymore Anime swordfighters you don't want Isaac which means I'm officially okay with Anime Swordfighters since I want Isaac. Also I am now realizing how unique Erdrick could actually be since I'm making a moveset for him and he seems so much different than your average Swordfighter.
People should start saying, “I don’t wan an anime swordfighter unless it’s ____!” xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sukapon's spirit battle is hell on earth. Any good spirits to use?
I tend to use Bowser and the Petey spirit, one Assist Killer, one Transformation Duration+. The only problem, after you take out the AT with a charged F-smash, is the problem against camping. If you're doing Spirit Board, do the 50% damage thing.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I used to use Chromicide and Akulimar to cheese, and they removed both. Now I'm a Slow Super Armor Ganon kinda guy.
I tricked the CPU into SDing the first time (on accident) but I didnt get the spirit the second time, I just did K. Rool's up throw into up B

D

Deleted member

I heard Pit-kun! :ultpit:
But yes, I kinda do consider the Pits swordies, but not by much. They're more of a hybrid with versatility, and I do dig the twin short blade style though. Seriously, that jab infinite of theirs is intense. Both are underrated though, but I can see Pit being the one overshadowed the most unless they want to use arrows to gimp people.
I could see it being more matchup based, against characters with poor recoveries like Ike or Wolf, Pit would be favored more whereas Dark Pit's slightly stronger onstage game may be better against characters with good recoveries like Lucina. That's the cool thing about maining a character with an echo, you can have the best of both worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom