• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So here's why Brave is actually Ant-Man...

D

Deleted member

9D5A559F-3EE9-4F21-8B24-8792FF39504C.png

SHE IS MACH RIDER!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It's the Lightning Loops, man. Those combos...

Anyway, I really want to go a Switch at least by next week, because I want to get online and see other people. To give context: I'm playing Smash 4 right now. Not bad, though.
How's life in Bayo hell?

D

Deleted member

I'm strictly talking about the DLC roster for the game!

Also! Ganondorf technically counts as a swordsman! So including him on your non Swordsman list made zero sense!
he has 3 sword attacks and a taunt!

also! the dlc had exactly one character revealed and he isn't a swordfighter! in fact! we only got one swordie so far in ultimate! and he's an echo!

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I mean if anyone could beat Thanos it's Captain Marvel.
Yes, all 11 year old little Timmy needs to do to beat the destroyer of half the universe is say a word in order to turn into a buffed middle aged man.

Guys, the Captain Marvel lore is pretty weird. But that’s what gives it’s charm.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

With my Mach Rider powers, I can read every vanished post with ease.
CBAD1D4B-55BF-4112-AE7A-DBF0FEE7FF47.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yes, all 11 year old little Timmy needs to do beat the destroyer of half the universe is say a word in order to turn into a buffed middle aged man.

Guys, the Captain Marvel lore is pretty weird. But that’s what gives it’s charm.
IT'S BILLY YOU HACK!

*is carted off by men in white coats*

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
he has 3 sword attacks and a taunt!

also! the dlc had exactly one character revealed and he isn't a swordfighter! in fact! we only got one swordie so far in ultimate! and he's an echo!
However, we got a new sword battering item, Killing Edge, which makes every single character more of a swordie than they were before. /s

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Going back to Ant Man.

I'd just like to say that Scott Lang is hot.

Paul Rudd is turning 50 in April and I'm convinced that man is aging backwards.

D

Deleted member

While I'm not good with him at all, I can't deny that Ridley is suuuuuuper fun to play as. He's so... ferocious. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom