• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
To all the people typing in the color of Smashboards post background: Joke's on you, haters. I'm using the Project M theme.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Top 10 Anime Rivalries
noipois.png

wat. This image is so powerful that my keyboard's broken keys suddenly started working! I missed you 0 and = keys!

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
HOLY MOTHER OF **** THEY JUST PUT THE ENTIRE VOCAL SOUNDTRACK FOR METAL GEAR RISING BACK ON SPOTIFY!!

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah speaking of Thanos fonts or whatever this fanmade Endgame trailer is really ****ing good

D

Deleted member

The more and more I look at Hollywood and the acting career, the less and less I want anything to do with it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Top 10 Anime Rivalries
View attachment 191447

wat. This image is so powerful that my keyboard's broken keys suddenly started working! I missed you 0 and = keys!
One of my previous laptops got so bad with broken keys I eventually removed the ▼ key so that I'd stop trying to use it.

It wasn't so bad, you just had to navigate things with the Page Down key instead.

Word documents were a pain, though.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
After finishing KH 1.5 and currently going into KH 2.5 before setting off to get 3.

I just want to say that I really want Sora in Smash now.

He alone would be hella expensive with both Square and Disney on the line but he’s got so potential and would fit right in especially since we got Cloud.

They can simply keep the Disney stuff vague, remove the Mickey symbol from Sora’s Keyblade and feature content of KH original characters only.

My only gripe is if Haley Joel Osment is in a Square contract like Steve Burton and would only use his JP VA.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh, you leave em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin’ little white hairs?
NO! LAYERS!
Onions have layers... Spas have layers
Onions have layers, ya get it?
They both have layers!

*sigh*

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
This site needs to come up with some actual rituals. Wouldn't be too out of place, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom