• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All of Dirk's victory screens are just more death animations.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Courage would do anything for love. As long as he's fighting for Muriel he'll never give up.

Then again, it doesn't seem like Dirk would give up either.

They'd be locked in an eternal stalemate.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Damn internet kicking out on me...

In case y'all wonder why I might not be here at times or won't post for a while you'll all know now.

D

Deleted member

Oh my ****ing god this is simultaneously the worst and best video I have ever seen in my entire life
Seriously sometimes I feel bad for Geno fans

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Courage would do anything for love. As long as he's fighting for Muriel he'll never give up.

Then again, it doesn't seem like Dirk would give up either.

They'd be locked in an eternal stalemate.
idk man i think another cartoon char is more brave than courage

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A more better comparison to Courage would be Scooby-Doo to be honest.

I'm even surprised a crossover never happened between the two given they're both owned by Warner Bros. (Which owns Cartoon Network and Hanna-Barbara).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Guys my heart.

My Octoling's life flashed before her eyes during every second of this.

D

Deleted member

Oh my ****ing god this is simultaneously the worst and best video I have ever seen in my entire life
Seriously sometimes I feel bad for Geno fans
Man, Ultimate has been hard for me and the other Geno fans, After the K. Rool reveal everyone was like "Yep they're putting in Fan-Favorites and what better way than completing the Trinity by adding Geno!" and then Verge came out and said that there was a Square rep adding those two things together along with everything Sakurai said about Geno the Stars were aligning then No.

He just wasn't in even though it seemed like everything was pointing towards him in reality it didn't matter. He's not in. But at least he can still be in cause those SMRPG References are totally hints towards Geno right? Hahaha..ha....ha..*cries*

Also Sorry for snapping like I did I just needed to vent for a moment, of course I shouldn't take the roster as seriously as I do but it's human nature to take what you like super seriously ex: Sports fans.

D

Deleted member

Gosh I love Splatoon.

It's just...so good. I can't think of many games that are quite like it, and that's impressive given the genre it's in.

D

Deleted member

Gosh I love Splatoon.

It's just...so good. I can't think of many games that are quite like it, and that's impressive given the genre it's in.
Splatoon 1 and 2 were my life for a while before I kinda ragequitted a little bit? It wasn't really "**** THIS GAME IT'S **** TRASH GARBAGE" more like "I'm not having fun anymore, I'm adopting an unhealthy mindset, and I can't really improve like this so I'm gonna drop it for a while and come back to it in time when I have a healthier outlook on the game"

Then I got a whoooole bunch of other games, played through them, and before I knew it Smash came out. Now Smash has been absorbing my life now too lol. Maybe I'll hop back in once I get good at Ultimate, I'll probably reach some goals I'll set for myself in Smash first and then jump back into the fray. I did play a little bit after I dropped it but that was just for Octo Expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Splatoon 1 and 2 were my life for a while before I kinda ragequitted a little bit? It wasn't really "**** THIS GAME IT'S **** TRASH GARBAGE" more like "I'm not having fun anymore, I'm adopting an unhealthy mindset, and I can't really improve like this so I'm gonna drop it for a while and come back to it in time when I have a healthier outlook on the game"

Then I got a whoooole bunch of other games, played through them, and before I knew it Smash came out. Now Smash has been absorbing my life now too lol. Maybe I'll hop back in once I get good at Ultimate, I'll probably reach some goals I'll set for myself in Smash first and then jump back into the fray. I did play a little bit after I dropped it but that was just for Octo Expansion.
I can understand that. I think part of the reason I haven't tried Ranked in Splatoon yet and why I haven't tried playing Smash online more are for similar reasons. I'd like to change both of those things, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom