• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
well, i may or may not have brainstormed a little alternate universe type story for Smash, but I doubt you guys would wanna pay attention to it right now. maybe tomorrow.

also HEAVY? In a Smash leak? lololol

anyway, i'm feeling really sick and am about to tap out. night, everyone.
I'm not AGAINST the idea, but a TF2 rep is certainly not high on the priority list.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Bored. Decided to play a little game of the order of how unlocks go in Classic without looking it up on the internet.

:ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu:
:ultsonic::ultbowser::ultkrool::ultinkling::ultlucario::ultness::ultfalcon::ultvillager:
:ultbayonetta::ultpokemontrainer::ulticeclimbers::ultwiifittrainer::ultmarth::ultjigglypuff::ultzss::ultshulk:
:ultlittlemac::ultrosalina:
:ultike::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:

D

Deleted member

I'll take "someone who's never played SMW" for $100...

Yes, I take this stuff seriously. I'd drop the "intentionally trying to piss me off" act...
Yoshi is a dumb, unintelligible animal. He's filthy, smells bad, and isn't very cute at all. I'm being 100% serious.

D

Deleted member

Lol, I'm joshing. I actually love Yoshi. He's one of my secondaries in Smash.

D

Deleted member

Yoshi's cool and cute.

900x.jpg

Anyone who hates this is objectively wrong and has bad taste. I'm sorry, it's science.:drshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Now that I think about it, a Smash Netflix series would work pretty well.

D

Deleted member

ok so idk much about kh3 (or kh in general) but honestly dunkey's vid on it along with his octopath and xenoblade vids makes me think that maybe, just maybe, he hates jrpgs and especially "anime-like" jrpgs and is probably just a bit biased when he males vids on them

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Splatoon 1 and 2 were my life for a while before I kinda ragequitted a little bit? It wasn't really "**** THIS GAME IT'S **** TRASH GARBAGE" more like "I'm not having fun anymore, I'm adopting an unhealthy mindset, and I can't really improve like this so I'm gonna drop it for a while and come back to it in time when I have a healthier outlook on the game"

Then I got a whoooole bunch of other games, played through them, and before I knew it Smash came out. Now Smash has been absorbing my life now too lol. Maybe I'll hop back in once I get good at Ultimate, I'll probably reach some goals I'll set for myself in Smash first and then jump back into the fray. I did play a little bit after I dropped it but that was just for Octo Expansion.
I had the same experience. I had to quit because I started taking it to seriously, and every loss would get to me. I just wasn't enjoying anymore, and started complaining about everything such as "this game's meta sucks, the first game was better" and how most low skill weapons gave better results than higher skill ones.

Now I've returned to the game after taking lots of time off and playing other games, and I'm actually having fun again! The overall weapon balance is a lot better now, and I've improved my attitude while playing so I can just enjoy it again.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can I ask about what's behind the numerous death scenes?
Dragon's Lair was notoriously difficult, and was also notable for having a metric ton of unique scenarios that could kill you. Pretty much the entire game is a series of incredibly precise and often not obvious quick time events, and failing them usually results in Dirk dying in some pretty creative ways.

As an added fun fact, only three video games have ever been added to the Smithsonian for preservation: Pong, Pac-Man, and Dragon's Lair.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If/when Joker gets himself a Palutena’s Guidance, Imma bet there’ll only be either Morgana/Ann/Ryuji/Yusuke all talking about him to :ultpit:...or just Futaba talking to :ultpit:...or just all of them

Those are the only real paths to take

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yoshi abuses Poochy on the daily so he deserves to be sent down the cliff for that extra jump height.

prove me wrong

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Dragon's Lair was notoriously difficult, and was also notable for having a metric ton of unique scenarios that could kill you. Pretty much the entire game is a series of incredibly precise and often not obvious quick time events, and failing them usually results in Dirk dying in some pretty creative ways.

As an added fun fact, only three video games have ever been added to the Smithsonian for preservation: Pong, Pac-Man, and Dragon's Lair.
Pong is an assist trophy. Pac-Man is a fighter. So what’s up with Dirk the Daring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom