• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alright, I saw a bunch of people earlier today posting pics about Classic Mode...

And then I realized I haven't touched it since unlocking all the characters

So I decided to go for a 9.9 w/ no continues as :ultwolf:

And I got it on the 1st try. (And I actually beat Galleom at 9.9 difficulty as well)
Bruh, 9.9 is easy for me. I am almost done with having every character do Classic Mode. I only do Classic Mode when I feel like it, and that is rarely.
I used the word "rarely", because I do a lot of other different stuff in Ultimate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You go for Cinder and not Fulgore or Jago? Smh.
Cinder was still awesome, that said.

But yeah, Fulgore for life. At least when it comes to stuff like a fighting game crossover(depending the game. Smash I think he'd be neat to throw in over Jago. Jago's still cool, though. It's just Smash tends to go for the mascot or most iconic member of the game in itself for the first character). In other genre, they can justify others if it makes sense. I was talking(some days ago) about a potential Killer Instinct guest in a new Diddy Kong Racing game. My thought was Sabrewulf, due to being a wolf man and fitting the game's settings better.

If it was Street Fighter, I'd go for Jago on the other hand(with T.J. Combo is a second possibility). Mortal Kombat would be best with Fulgore, imo.

If it was something like Gauntlet or Clayfighter, I think Tusk fits in well. I could see Maya for Soul Calibur, mostly cause of the fanservice factor. Maybe B. Orchid too. Jago as well.

But yeah, there's a lot of options if you look more at the genre than just who is the main character alone. Hell, if it was Primal Instinct, Riptor is the obvious choice(and I think... only).

Iridium

Smash Hero
I need to come up with a good name for a character.

He's a half-demon kid, the result of an unholy one night stand, who uses his powers to **** with his everyone he knows.
Just go with Akuma or something.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
While I do appreciate about your reply, this thing about Xbox Live is misleading. Microsoft has said it's just a way to share your Xbox account with others, and for bragging rights. They never said anything about Xbox games being ported to Switch.
Can you link to that? I haven't been able to find what you're talking about. And I just have a hard time taking you're word for it because... I can't see the point in doing just that. Like, why would anyone want that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imagine getting to 9.9 with anyone.

This post was made by the Noipoi sucks gang.
Don’t worry little Noi, you’ll get that 9.9 with someone...eventually...maybe...better hope you do

D

Deleted member

How can you tell how big he is without comparing him to anything?
He looks kind of fat.
I would go for a size similar to Megaman’s or Toon Link’s.

In that picture his proportions feel like Dedede’s for me.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

osby

Smash Obsessed
He looks kind of fat.
I would go for a size similar to Megaman’s or Toon Link’s.

In that picture his proportions feel like Dedede’s for me.
That doesn't make sense, Wario is a lot smaller than Dedede and he's pretty fat. This model of Sans can easily be as small as the ones you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom