• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
As long as they dont make us pay 50 bucks for online if it happens. Im not playing 50 bucks. Im already paying 50 for games
"Make"? I mean if you don't want to pay for a service that's up to you. Luckily for me I already pay for Live and Game Pass so I'm set to go.

I don't think Live is replacing Nintendo Online either so I don't think you'll be worrying about that.

D

Deleted member

As much as I'd like to play Banjo-Kazooie on the go, I really don't want get my hopes up and I'm just going to assume that Xbox Live on Switch is just achievements and/or cross-play.

D

Deleted member

So just like here?
It's nice to know some things never change no matter where ya go. :4pacman:

The best part is Failboat did a mini-raid for like 2 minutes and got the whole chat to spam "FEED US WAFFLES" and Splatoon stuff. It was amazing.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Also on the Xbox Live coming to Switch thing:

I'm gonna wait to see what it actually is before I jump to conclusions/predictions.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Who says IOS and Android don't already have multiplat games?
Because A. IOS and Android already have their own built in achievements

B. What games come out on both Xbox, Switch, IOS, and Android? Why would they make a feature that only like, 5 games can use.

And C. It’s being touted as a CrossBuy feature. The term MS uses when they mean you purchase it on XBox and then you also own it on PC for no additional cost.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

I didn't want to mention it since it has to do with a toxic forum, but Gamexplain is reporting on this. Rumor is that Nintendo Direct may be mere days, and that's coming from a insider. Who will just be discredited in the end, I'm skepical. Anyways, there is also potential 2019 games titles.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWL6Hhp6b4

I didn't want to mention it since it has to do with a toxic forum, but Gamexplain is reporting on this. Rumor is that Nintendo Direct may be mere days, and that's coming from a insider. Who will just be discredited in the end, I'm skepical. Anyways, there is also potential 2019 games titles.
Xbox Live announcement PLEASE!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"Make"? I mean if you don't want to pay for a service that's up to you. Luckily for me I already pay for Live and Game Pass so I'm set to go.

I don't think Live is replacing Nintendo Online either so I don't think you'll be worrying about that.
well not make pff you get the idea but yeah, it probably wont change the price it is now

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Do all of your posts need to include "Did I mention how much I hate Resetera today?" in them?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I need to come up with a good name for a character.

He's a half-demon kid, the result of an unholy one night stand, who uses his powers to **** with his everyone he knows.

D

Deleted member

I have as much faith in RumorXplain as any other text post when it comes to leaks. I have no general problem with their content (in fact I like it very much), but it's commonplace for them to find any rumor or "leak" out there and accidentally hyping it up to be real.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have as much faith in RumorXplain as any other text post when it comes to leaks. I have no general problem with their content (in fact I like it very much), but it's commonplace for them to find any rumor or "leak" out there and accidentally hyping it up to be real.
I mean, in fairness, they spoke out against the Grinch Hoax, so they at least have SOME degree of vetting going on. :p

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I can't say I hate that site, it might not be bad, but it's not welcoming either. I just don't really know :(
There's two sides of this site...

There's the welcoming and wonderful Ultimate Thread

Then there's the Banjo Thread /s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He's a half-demon kid, the result of an unholy one night stand, who uses his powers to **** with his everyone he knows.
Richard

You know, because he seems like a bit of a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about rockin' the Dynamo Roller today.

I mean, I don't usually like experiencing pain, but I might for just today because why not?

D

Deleted member

Maxy Taxy. He gives everyone taxes.

Jokes aside, maybe Max?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright, I saw a bunch of people earlier today posting pics about Classic Mode...

And then I realized I haven't touched it since unlocking all the characters

So I decided to go for a 9.9 w/ no continues as :ultwolf:

And I got it on the 1st try. (And I actually beat Galleom at 9.9 difficulty as well)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Alright, I saw a bunch of people earlier today posting pics about Classic Mode...

And I got it on the 1st try. (And I actually beat Galleom at 9.9 difficulty as well)
Holy ****, it's a perfect rectangle! Fighter Pass canceled guys, they can't afford making uneven selection screens.

D

Deleted member

I got Samus over 2 million but I hate that she's my highest score because I used a ticket to do it and I feel shame that I can't get over it without tickets with Inkling.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Looks nice and goofy lol. How do you imagine his role in the game? Will he just be a vendor or there's more to him?
He’s just a vendor, but he has a bit of story. He is basically a dead inside Vending machine that tries to make good puns and fails miserably at it. He is basically sad and depressed all the time. (Why is he smiling? It’s kinda like a depressed smoke addict in a Mickey Mouse costume, think of it like that.) He was the first A.I. The doctor made, but after him he stopped making A.I., and made programmed robots instead, because he just thought the vending machine was stupid and dumb. :p

osby

Smash Obsessed

Do you like to be creative or Amon is good?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Imagine getting to 9.9 with anyone.

This post was made by the Noipoi sucks gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom