• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Why does everyone hate on adult Erdrick? The design really isn't that bad..yeah, the stand alone art for both male & female Erdrick is..weird looking..but in other art he looks fine.

I honestly really like that style, its a good middle ground between both the original NES design and the SNES design.
As I said before though, as long as I can play as female Erdrick, I don't care which design is used.
Personally, I just don't think it's a design that suits an adult. That blue/purple combo looks way better on a kid.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
*people hyper speculate on Cristina Vee's tweet*
Me:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
What, the "one of the biggest games ever" tweet?

Clearly it's Minecraft.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Personally, I just don't think it's a design that suits an adult. That blue/purple combo looks way better on a kid.
also the whole yellow tights thing through his legs to arms just looks weird as all hell on a goku-type figure

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
In all seriousness, Christina Vee voices a lot of characters and is currently a hot commodity in the VA community. "One of the biggest games ever" could refer to a lot of things, including games we won't even hear about until two E3s from now.

Once we know what the DLC is, we can look back on that tweet to see if it was relevant.

D

Deleted member

Alright, so I JUST found out about this. How does Jump Force keep looking more and more like a heaping pile of burning trash?
This is why Tatsunoko VS. Capcom and UMVC3 are the best fighting games, Shaking My Head.

Jump games usually have never been good aside from Jump Ultimate Stars. That was the one Jump crossover game that was actually good, and they haven't been able to top it since.

In regards to Erdrick's design, I don't see a problem with their default outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, does anybody remember when people literally went out and bought $600 Playstation 3's so they could play that super exclusive, super amazing Final Fantasy Versus XIII game that was definitely coming out?

D

Deleted member

Hey, does anybody remember when people literally went out and bought $600 Playstation 3's so they could play that super exclusive, super amazing Final Fantasy Versus XIII game that was definitely coming out?
I 'memeber.

I also remember when I accidentally knocked my Xbox over, and it scratched the disk up beyond repair making unplayable. Fun times. /s

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Just fully caught up with Dr. Stone. Easily one of the best current shonen mangas I've read.

Now I'm moving on to We Never Learn, which....... is in a genre which obviously isn't targeted to me (high school comedy), but I'll get through it...

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
People claiming Pokemon overnight and nobody claimed Dragonite? Okay. Yoink.

And if people aren't adhering to the 1 per person rule, imma steal Flygon and Kabutops too.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean, when ya say something like, "oh ya know just about to work on one of the biggest games ever" can you really blame people for getting into the mood for heavy speculation?

It's not like it's unfounded, she straight up said it was gonna be big.
> Vee Tweet where the only thing anyone can do is assume
> Vee points out how everyone is assuming too much

Then maybe you shouldn't make vague Tweets like that in the first place
She's a popular voice actress. By doing this, she's telling her many fans that there's a big game coming up with her voice being involved. As I already said, the tweet will make people pay attention. It's good publicity for her AND whatever she's working on as everyone's keeping their eyes peeled. She HAS to be vague here, because by outright saying it, she'd be breaking NDA and what happens when you break NDA? You lose trust of people who want voice actors and your career goes to ****. It's the most basic **** out there, it's not her responsibility, let alone ANYONE'S responsibility, to make it clear it's not Smash just because Nintendo doesn't want to tell people what the Fighter Pass has from the get go

D

Deleted member

What, the "one of the biggest games ever" tweet?

Clearly it's Minecraft.
Isn't she one of the voices for the female avatar in XCX? Clearly she meant biggest as in the size of the game itself, so that basically confirms an XCX enhanced port with an Elma dual Smash reveal that'll be revealed next thursday

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's funny that "Big Game" has to equal Smash. I'm not arguing that Smash isn't big, but big game could mean any other popular game in any other series.

Just funny seeing where most people's minds are at.

D

Deleted member

Dunno, last two we got were pretty far from being generic.

Unless you count Chrom and Lucina, which I don't think they'd make Byleth a clone.
Honestly people tend to forget that aside from Chrom and Lucina (WHO ARE LITERALLY CLONES) all the FE characters are actually pretty unique

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Alright, so I JUST found out about this. How does Jump Force keep looking more and more like a heaping pile of burning trash?

One tweet said that, but there's another tweet that says this:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
One tweet said that, but there's another tweet that says this:
Doesn't DBFZ do this too? Cause then it's just like Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, people just going "I DON'T LIKE THIS" Ok cool whatever "I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT" By talking about it you're giving it attention "IT LOOKS BAD AND OR CHEAP" We get it, it's ok to not like it. Jump Force needs to come out to reach the final phase, that being "I BOUGHT THE GAME AND LIKE I SAID I DON'T LIKE IT" Give me your disposable income because if you're spending it on stuff you know you won't like then you might as well give it to someone who needs it

osby

Smash Obsessed
Honestly people tend to forget that aside from Chrom and Lucina (WHO ARE LITERALLY CLONES) all the FE characters are actually pretty unique
Nah, they're all generic swordsmen which add nothing to the game, now let me tell you why Dark Samus is great.

D

Deleted member

Nah, they're all generic swordsmen which add nothing to the game, now let me tell you why Dark Samus is great.
no but you see dark samus has electric on some of her attacks while chromcina don't meaning they play exactly the same as marth and roy

D

Deleted member

It happens everyday around these hours, it's nothing new, boring as it might be.
For me, it’s late night, so normally I’m asleep, which makes the thread’s slow-down convenient for me.
For some people though, the post once an hour is in the middle of the day. .

osby

Smash Obsessed
For me, it’s late night, so normally I’m asleep, which makes the thread’s slow-down convenient for me.
For me, it's mid-afternoon for example. It's the least busy hours of the day for me but hardly anyone is here. :ohwell:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
For me though, it's butt****ing early in the morning, and I should be asleep like normal people should

But I'm not "normal people"

D

Deleted member

For me, it's mid-afternoon for example. It's the least busy hours of the day for me but hardly anyone is here. :ohwell:
That sucks. .
The whole of Smashboards seems to die off around this time.
Work period for some? School?
Hmm.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
12.50 here. It's always quiet around this time which is a shame but that's timezones I guess. I do get sad though when I go back some pages and see any fun conversations I've missed overnight

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Man, sometimes I forget y'all aren't necessarily in the same timezone, as I am...

It's almost 8, here

osby

Smash Obsessed
So Russia, Belarus, the Middle West and much of Western Africa if I go by the time zone maps. Am I correct?
Yep, it's Middle West. Turkey, to be specific (even though we generally say it's Europe. Or Asia. It's complicated).

12.50 here. It's always quiet around this time which is a shame but that's timezones I guess. I do get sad though when I go back some pages and see any fun conversations I've missed overnight
I don't like looking at old convos. Half of the time, I find something I want to answer and then I get sad because I missed the chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom