• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm starting to realize I really like Bowser and his minions. Bowser Jr, The Koopalings, Kamek, even the mooks. They're all rad.

I dunno where this came from.

D

Deleted member

Favorite game villain?

GLaDOS and Bowser, they're both amazing. Bowser's my favorite Mario character overall, too. I'd join Bowser's army.
Bowser is very interesting.

Just to say something about Bowser. I see people thinking "Bowser did nothing wrong" or feeling sympathy for Bowser ever since that MatPat Bowser video, but it is not like Bowser is miserable. Bowser clearly has fun, and Bowser is evil. Bowser literally kidnaps a princess nonstop.

Bowser's character arc is weird, but you can not deny he is evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm starting to realize I really like Bowser and his minions. Bowser Jr, The Koopalings, Kamek, even the mooks. They're all rad.

I dunno where this came from.
Don't say super crown, don't say super crown, don't say super crown....

D

Deleted member

GLaDOS is a queen.
I never encountered GLaDOS, but I have done a good chunk of Portal 2.
I think I did encounter GLaDOS, but I forgot.
Also Wheatley is a great character.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Don't say super crown, don't say super crown, don't say super crown....
No, I don't think Bowsewr's rad because of the Super Crown...

I just think he's rad. He's got a cool design, he's hilarious whenever he gets a speaking role. Being a villain allows him a ton of personality in Mario games. He's a good dad, which is also hilarious. And I like the designs of the Koopas in general.

D

Deleted member

Everyone remembers when Bowsette dominated Twitter and then Booette became super popular and everyone got horny.

D

Deleted member

Java is the one with years and years of mods for it, not Bedrock. What on earth are you talking about?
Yep, Bedrock is waaaaaaaaaaay more limited in terms of modding.

Everyone remembers when Bowsette dominated Twitter and then Booette became super popular and everyone got horny.
I think you got the events mixed up. That last thing came first, then the other two were a result of that because people are weird.

D

Deleted member

God playing Wolf made me realize how much i missed using Link's sex kick from back when i mained him.

It's just so ****ing useful. Enemy won't let uo attacks? Sex kick. They're pressuring your shield? Sex kick. Want to stuff approaches? Sex kick. Want to approach yourself? Sex kick. Want to start combos? Sex kick. Want to edgeguard? Sex kick. Are you having a taunt party? Spam SH FF sex kick.

It's like the swiss army knife of moves.

D

Deleted member

I'm kinda sad Noipoi Noipoi

When you said Yoshi used to be your favorite character, I'd have assumed you'd at least maintain him as your favorite Mario character. Maybe if I had talked to you earlier in life...
If it means anything, Yoshi is my favorite dinosaur that isn't a dinosaur.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Kingdom Hearts 3 has the best Disney Worlds so far in the series.

My god the Frozen World is ridiculously good.

D

Deleted member

you must not have played a good chunk then. She physically appears less than halfway through

she also talks to you in the very beginning for like every single level until you encounter her
I played the game a long time ago, so my memory is a bit bland.
I am stuck in Chapter 3 Test Chamber 11, so you are correct.
I'd rather not remember, thank you very much
Who can forget? I only contributed for one aspect of it, but other than that I wasn't interested...
Yes, we remember.

No, we don't need to talk about it.

Let's all go back to being pervs in private.
I agree, let's forget it again.

D

Deleted member

I'm currently Rewatching Infinity War for like the fifth time and my god the Production Value in this movie is ridiculously good and Thanos is such a good Villain. it may be a Mainstream opinion but Infinity War was definitely the best 2018 Movie.

D

Deleted member

Spider Verse and Infinity War are easily the best movies of 2018.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
For context yes, the Sora leak was a 4Chan text leak but it came from a guy that has apparently gotten Smash stuff right before. He said that as far as he's heard Sora JUST entered development. Which means that he's likely the 4th chracter in the pass if true.

Either way, it's not much but it's cool to speculate on nonetheless.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm kinda sad Noipoi Noipoi

When you said Yoshi used to be your favorite character, I'd have assumed you'd at least maintain him as your favorite Mario character. Maybe if I had talked to you earlier in life...
Sorry, pal

The current tier list goes

1. Bowser
2. Waluigi
3. Wario
4. Rosalina
5. The Koopalings
6. Yoshi
7. Mario & Luigi (I could never pick a favorite bro)
8. Daisy
9. Peach
10. Bowser Jr.

Now I know sixth place looks bad, but I really do love Yoshi.

I see it like this. The top half are the characters I really love now, and the bottom half is characters I still love but liked a little more as a kid, But Yoshi's in the middle, because now I love him as a symbol representing my childhood. Like Toothless and Stitch.

My interests will always change, but some characters i'll love eternally. Yoshi is one of those.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hate Thanos' goals. 10 years to building him up and all we get is loloverpopulation? Doesn't help too they do the whole sympathetic villain crap about because its not like we haven't seen that before...

MCU Thanos seemed so different from comic Thanos he could be an different character. Should had given that goal to another character instead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy
In your signature, is Alucard fighting a person that has a whip like thing with a sword and without a shirt?
Alucard sounds like a really cool person.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hate Thanos' goals. 10 years to building him up and all we get is loloverpopulation? Doesn't help too they do the whole sympathetic villain crap about because its not like we haven't seen that before...

MCU Thanos seemed so different from comic Thanos he could be an different character. Should had given that goal to another character instead.
Thanos has become a constant meme in my home. I won't claim it's a good impression, but I do a Thanos impression for my younger sister and we keep making jokes about the snap. It's hilarious.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
minecraft log day five:

been a nomad for a while, packed up my dirt and went away

tools are stone-era, pretty decent and have enough food

found a village, gonna raid their **** once i get back to the game

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Spider Verse and Infinity War are easily the best movies of 2018.
I would day Black Panther outdid both in pure story. Spider-Verse was pure damn fun and Infinity War was appropriately epic but Black Panther just, wow. The cinematography, choreography, dialogue, everything just hit home so well.

D

Deleted member

"Cura Pica" kkkkkkkk
Nice to see other Brazilians here.
Poor Kurapika, I'm supposed to be a mature adult but I just can't read his name and not chuckle
I sometimes have to contain myself to not use "kkkkk" here because I forget internet laughs aren't multilingual

Never seen that many Brazilian around here tbh, it's three with me, you and Graizen lol

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Tropes I Avoid Like The Plague:
-Chosen Ones
-Generation Xerox
-"Characters being important because a relative of theirs is important"
-"powerful bloodlines" or anything that paints blood relation as idealized
-Abusive foster parents
-Having "noble thief" characters instead of just outright thieves
-Benevolent royals
-The fire user with a burn scar simply because this is beyond cliche by now
Add the following:
- Main character with a sad backstory only for the sake of drama
- Palette swap evil counterpart
- Musclemen being dumb for no reason
- Skimpy clothed females while males dress normally
- Useless mascot character
Kingdom Hearts 3 has the best Disney Worlds so far in the series.

My god the Frozen World is ridiculously good.
I personally think 3 is better than 2. The shapeshifting Keyblades are a really cool feature.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sorry, pal

The current tier list goes

1. Bowser
2. Waluigi
3. Wario
4. Rosalina
5. The Koopalings
6. Yoshi
7. Mario & Luigi (I could never pick a favorite bro)
8. Daisy
9. Peach
10. Bowser Jr.

Now I know sixth place looks bad, but I really do love Yoshi.

I see it like this. The top half are the characters I really love now, and the bottom half is characters I still love but liked a little more as a kid, But Yoshi's in the middle, because now I love him as a symbol representing my childhood. Like Toothless and Stitch.

My interests will always change, but some characters i'll love eternally. Yoshi is one of those.
Waluigi being that high is disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom