• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If I can make a quick assumption, I think it's less showering and more maintaining a clean home.

Even if you shower, if you're never vacuuming, never dusting, never cleaning your bathroom, never cleaning your furniture, never cleaning your windows, etc., the odor of the house will seep into your clothes. If you're never washing your sheets you literally sleep in your own odor. If you're washing your clothes incorrectly, putting them all together in a packed dresser or closet can make that odor cling to every piece of fabric you own, and suddenly after so much time of that you no longer recognize the smell because you're so used to it.

And that doesn't even bring into question the homes where pets are on everything all the time.
My logic, destroyed.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If I can make a quick assumption, I think it's less showering and more maintaining a clean home.

Even if you shower, if you're never vacuuming, never dusting, never cleaning your bathroom, never cleaning your furniture, never cleaning your windows, etc., the odor of the house will seep into your clothes. If you're never washing your sheets you literally sleep in your own odor. If you're washing your clothes incorrectly, putting them all together in a packed dresser or closet can make that odor cling to every piece of fabric you own, and suddenly after so much time of that you no longer recognize the smell because you're so used to it.

And that doesn't even bring into question the homes where pets are on everything all the time.
I should dust more often...

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just call me out, don't you
Having a multitude of pets, or even just one that sheds, just requires more cleaning than a house that doesn't.

Most people I've met that have 3+ pets just seem to give up and now everything they own smells like cat piss.

D

Deleted member

Imagine not being ignored and loved in SmashBoards.

This post was made by the ShinyLegendary gang.

Seriously, you all hold grudges too hard.

D

Deleted member

Galaxy-Brained Response right there

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dusting is a real ***** for me because I ****ing pride myself on my figure collection and put en aaall on my desk. All those amiibo, Figma, Mechs and Figuarts. Also the Nendoroids are im-****ing-possible to position right so it takes me like half an hour to balance those again

osby

Smash Obsessed
Having a multitude of pets, or even just one that sheds, just requires more cleaning than a house that doesn't.

Most people I've met that have 3+ pets just seem to give up and now everything they own smells like cat piss.
I have two cats and they are constantly on top everything, but I never had a problem with their smell.

Might be because they spend a lot of time outside.

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
But Sonic would be fine if he hit the showers. Charizard and Incineroar would be in great pain, and I'm pretty sure an Inkling would disintegrate or something if there wasn't a respawn point available.
How do Inklings clean themselves, anyway? Since they turn into liquid ink while in squid form, they’d also have dirt inside of them even when turning back into human form. Maybe they swim through a modified water filter in squid form to screen the dirt out. (Or maybe they just jump into water anyway, they’d be clean again after respawning right?)

D

Deleted member

I have literally no problem with you.
. . May I ask where you got that idea from?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I still live in a little bit of a hoarder home so keeping the place clean is a herculean task. I'll be escaping soon, but I still take showing and laundry very seriously.

Sometimes when people don't respond to a post its just because no one has anything to say or add to it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Dusting is a real ***** for me because I ****ing pride myself on my figure collection and put en aaall on my desk. All those amiibo, Figma, Mechs and Figuarts. Also the Nendoroids are im-****ing-possible to position right so it takes me like half an hour to balance those again
RIGHT? Cleaning figures is the worst.

I dust the house most weekends but all my figures basically wait until I can see the dust piling on top of them then I make a whole ****ing day of it.

D

Deleted member

Heh, welcome to my world. ;)
I haven’t seen any grudges held against you here either. .
I think it’s more a problem with your guys’ lack of self-esteem, because from what I’ve seen you’re both nice people. :)

D

Deleted member

Sometimes when people don't respond to a post its just because no one has anything to say or add to it.
Nah it is not that. I am fine with people not responding, as they see it.
I have seen people in this website talk trash about me behind my back when I was gone.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I’ve heard horror stories of the odors of tournament goes.
I remember one time I went to a tourney with a friend of mine. Super local, so it was only like 30 something people. My friend goes through the bracket, gets sent to losers, then gets knocked out. I stayed all through the winner's bracket until Grand finals. My friend told me about a dude he went up against who smelled like a corpse. He hadn't been to that many tourneys so I just assumed he was just speaking from inexperience.

But then I met the dude in grands. The finalist of the loser's bracket. This guy smelled like pure ****ing armpit just sitting next to me. I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey" to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

"Good luck," he says to me with a blissfully unaware smile, not knowing that what he is doing is akin to nuclear warfare. He ended up resetting the bracket, and I managed to beat him in the next set.

Also side note AXE body spray does not equal a shower

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pretty sure fire types should be fine in casual water. It really only hurts because the water type attacks are that, attacks. And even that varies depending on attack.

D

Deleted member

You're gonna have to translate your hip young slang to old geezer talk because I have no idea what that means.
Big mood: A phrase that started off on Twitter which basically means an intense feeling of agreement.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I remember one time I went to a tourney with a friend of mine. Super local, so it was only like 30 something people. My friend goes through the bracket, gets sent to losers, then gets knocked out. I stayed all through the winner's bracket until Grand finals. My friend told me about a dude he went up against who smelled like a corpse. He hadn't been to that many tourneys so I just assumed he was just speaking from inexperience.

But then I met the dude in grands. The finalist of the loser's bracket. This guy smelled like pure ****ing armpit just sitting next to me. I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

"Good luck," he says to me with a blissfully unaware smile, not knowing that what he is doing is akin to nuclear warfare. He ended up resetting the bracket, and I managed to beat him in the next set.

Ohmygod it's been people trying to gain a tactical advantage this whole time.

It's so obvious.

Congrats on winning by the by.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

I can’t stop shuddering.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
We talked about feet.
STOP BRINGING IT UP.

...WAIT **** I JUST QUOTED IT. NOW I'M BRINGING IT UP.

I think these conversations have made me realize why Fire Emblem Awakening is my favorite FE game.

D

Deleted member

But then I met the dude in grands. The finalist of the loser's bracket. This guy smelled like pure ****ing armpit just sitting next to me. I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

shaking rn /s

In the bathhouse in Scuttle Town. :)
Thanks! (I’m amazing at finding these things out.)

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
My high school PE class could really use this advice.
So could mine but I've been outta that place for five years and I don't wanna step foot in there again. Well maybe except for stopping by to say hello to the very kind teachers I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom