• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But then I met the dude in grands. The finalist of the loser's bracket. This guy smelled like pure ****ing armpit just sitting next to me. I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

"Good luck," he says to me with a blissfully unaware smile, not knowing that what he is doing is akin to nuclear warfare. He ended up resetting the bracket, and I managed to beat him in the next set.

Also side note AXE body spray does not equal a shower
That's pretty freaking gross. Note to self; Bring a mask just in case the tournament smells too bad to focus and ofc take a shower everyday not like I don't anyways but better safe than smell like death

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why do I always miss the weird conversations?

Every time.

D

Deleted member

Smash Tournaments:
I remember one time I went to a tourney with a friend of mine. Super local, so it was only like 30 something people. My friend goes through the bracket, gets sent to losers, then gets knocked out. I stayed all through the winner's bracket until Grand finals. My friend told me about a dude he went up against who smelled like a corpse. He hadn't been to that many tourneys so I just assumed he was just speaking from inexperience.

But then I met the dude in grands. The finalist of the loser's bracket. This guy smelled like pure ****ing armpit just sitting next to me. I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey" to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

"Good luck," he says to me with a blissfully unaware smile, not knowing that what he is doing is akin to nuclear warfare. He ended up resetting the bracket, and I managed to beat him in the next set.

I am so sorry to hear this story. Why do tournaments not force people to clean themselves?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I remember one time I went to a tourney with a friend of mine. Super local, so it was only like 30 something people. My friend goes through the bracket, gets sent to losers, then gets knocked out. I stayed all through the winner's bracket until Grand finals. My friend told me about a dude he went up against who smelled like a corpse. He hadn't been to that many tourneys so I just assumed he was just speaking from inexperience.

But then I met the dude in grands. The finalist of the loser's bracket. This guy smelled like pure ****ing armpit just sitting next to me. I was appalled. I couldn't even face his direction without gagging. I hear him say "hey" to get my attention, so I look over towards him and watch as he slowly extends his arm out, as all trapped air from beneath it escapes and adds to the already repugnant odor.

Only thing that can deal with a nasty ***** is...to show them the 2019 Halftime Show

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
*Tries to find good gif from Oz anime to showcase boredom

*Neither gif expresses boredom

Well, that's shuttered.

Also, I'm calling it now. Nintendo Direct Mini!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I know it’s Tumblr(tm) but I once found on the site a blog called “Characters Who Don’t Play Melee”

And it’s full of pictures of characters bathing or taking a shower

One of the few gems on the God forsaken Blue Hell

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Only thing that can deal with a nasty ***** is...to show them the 2019 Halftime Show
Why does adam levine do anything. who likes him

who gets home after a long day and goes "oh boy I can't wait to listen to some maroon 5"

why did he take his shirt off. who was sitting at home, panties moistened, ****ing waiting for that

why has nobody SHOT adam levine

D

Deleted member

Ah!
Happy birthday, Mewtwo!
F6AC3046-35EF-4C88-93E4-1FB8C1E9B7E7.jpeg

Well, it was yesterday for my country, but. .

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
*Tries to find good gif from Oz anime to showcase boredom

*Neither gif expresses boredom

Well, that's shuttered.

Also, I'm calling it now. Nintendo Direct Mini!
theres a wizard of oz anime?

D

Deleted member

I have literally no problem with you.
. . May I ask where you got that idea from?
When I started SmashBoards, people really hated me for some reason.
They harassed me because I thought something was unfair. I admit I acted annoying at times, but those people went too far.
A lot of people on this website ignore me, because I want justice. I want them to apologize for their actions, and I apologize a lot.
People can be so mean.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Which was more disappointing?

The Grinch leak being fake or the Super Bowl not playing Sweet Victory?
the super bowl not playing sweet victory because #teamreal played themselves

D

Deleted member

Which was more disappointing?

The Grinch leak being fake or the Super Bowl not playing Sweet Victory?
uuuuuuuuh...Both? The Grinch Leak being fake was super Disappointing as it was pretty much Isaac's, Chorus Kid's and Mach Rider's last chance to be in Smash and The Super Bowl skipping Sweet Victory was in such bad taste and super Disrespectful. I'll have to go with the Super bowl though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
When I started SmashBoards, people really hated me for some reason.
They harassed me because I thought something was unfair. I admit I acted annoying at times, but those people went too far.
A lot of people on this website ignore me, because I want justice. I want them to apologize for their actions, and I apologize a lot.
People can be so mean.
Well, you can't expect me to respond to every single one of your posts. I am not ignoring your posts. When I'm on, I read them. Also, it's pretty unfair just to group us with those specific rude people.
Super Bowl. No question.
PFFFFT I know nothing about the Super Bowl, so it doesn't matter to me! IM SO COOL!

D

Deleted member

the super bowl not playing sweet victory because #teamreal played themselves
I am still very mad about the whole super bowl thing.
I wanted to see Spongebob in the Super Bowl really badly, and I am not even a sports guy.
Who decided that cutting footage of Sweet Victory and then adding Sicko Mode was a good idea?
I wish they played the entirety of Sweet Victory in respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom