• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Why are we still talking about feet.

****ing talk about some less disgusting part of the body. Like nostrils or rectums.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Why does this place always dissolve into creepy conversations? Can we just make another thread called "For Weird People and their Creepy Fetishes" and they can go there instead? Or better yet, keep that **** entirely off of a fan-site for a family friendly game? :smash:
:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Yes so much yes.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
She is trying. Don't make fun of her
Cla this is unrelated to your post but is your PFP the nipper thingy from SMB3 with Sir Savage the 21st's hair and tat?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why does this place always dissolve into creepy conversations? Can we just make another thread called "For Weird People and their Creepy Fetishes" and they can go there instead? Or better yet, keep that **** entirely off of a fan-site for a family friendly game? :smash:
Nintendo made Bunny Ears an item, not me.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
tbf this is a Smash Bros website, I wouldn't be surprised if people here consider themselves allergic to soap and deodorant/perfume. I just hope to god I'm never at a Smash tournament because being at Gamescon ****ing killed me with the smell. God forbid the ladies room be unusable forcing me to use the men's room, had that happen at work because my boss doesn't believe in good plumbers and that **** is significantly nastier
Been to my fair share of local tournaments and it comes to a point where it honestly affects my performance. Like the smell can be very distracting. I know it's a meme but these people really don't care a lot of the time.

D

Deleted member

Feet are important for your body and I would like to have my feet, but I am not attracted to feet.

Feet to me are disgusting and dirty. That is just my opinion.

I do not care if you have a foot fetish though.
I read somewhere that the sensory nerves for the feet are close to the sensory nerves for the genitals in the brain, so there's occasional overlap hence why people like to get their foot licked

Then again I just read this in some random Reddit thread so idk if its true or not

D

Deleted member

Finally, Minecraft added a proper loading screen! That took a decade..
tbf this is a Smash Bros website, I wouldn't be surprised if people here consider themselves allergic to soap and deodorant/perfume. I just hope to god I'm never at a Smash tournament because being at Gamescon ****ing killed me with the smell. God forbid the ladies room be unusable forcing me to use the men's room, had that happen at work because my boss doesn't believe in good plumbers and that **** is significantly nastier
I have a thing where I really like to be clean and I feel afraid when I am dirty, so me being allergic to soap and deodorant is never happening.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This guy gets it! :smash:
These are also my thoughts on peoples weird boobie fantasies.

Kinda thought I was the only guy that found it weird...

osby

Smash Obsessed
I read somewhere that the sensory nerves for the feet are close to the sensory nerves for the genitals in the brain, so there's occasional overlap hence why people like to get their foot licked

Then again I just read this in some random Reddit thread so idk if its true or not
I mean, kissing is a thing because there are a lot of nerves on your lips and tongue. It's just simple biology.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Been to my fair share of local tournaments and it comes to a point where it honestly affects my performance. Like the smell can be very distracting. I know it's a meme but these people really don't care a lot of the time.
Our local friendlies and tournaments smell bad regardless of the game. DBZF, SFV, Tekken 7, BlazBlue, Smash, Soul Calibur, doesn't matter. Seemingly every fanbase has its familiar stench of people-who-don't-leave-the-house-and-don't-realize-they-smell-like-****.

It's also kind of a problem at comic cons and game expos here, but those have huge warehouses with really high ceilings so it's not constantly in your face. The smaller venue for weeklies makes it terrible.

D

Deleted member

:smash::smash::smash:
I mean, showering isn’t that hard. My word.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
It absolutely is. And It's going to stay this way until 21 Savage is allowed legal citizenship and ICE apologizes for being pricks
I'm down for that. Can you keep it for like a week after he gets citizenship though? I want him to be given citizenship as soon as possible but also like the PFP.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Do people really stink that bad at tournaments? Do they lack self awareness?

I hate it when I get sweaty because I know i'm gonna smell, and I hop in the shower first chance I get.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Do people really stink that bad at tournaments? Do they lack self awareness?

I hate it when I get sweaty because I know i'm gonna smell, and I hop in the shower first chance I get.
i thought it was a meme until i went to a few

HOO mama it wasn't a meme

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
This is blatant Sonic erasure and I won't stay silent against it.
But Sonic would be fine if he hit the showers. Charizard and Incineroar would be in great pain, and I'm pretty sure an Inkling would disintegrate or something if there wasn't a respawn point available.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean, showering isn’t that hard. My word.
If I can make a quick assumption, I think it's less showering and more maintaining a clean home.

Even if you shower, if you're never vacuuming, never dusting, never cleaning your bathroom, never cleaning your furniture, never cleaning your windows, etc., the odor of the house will seep into your clothes. If you're never washing your sheets you literally sleep in your own odor. If you're washing your clothes incorrectly, putting them all together in a packed dresser or closet can make that odor cling to every piece of fabric you own, and suddenly after so much time of that you no longer recognize the smell because you're so used to it.

And that doesn't even bring into question the homes where pets are on everything all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom