• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I love how Kingdom Hearts 0.2 basically exists to explain why Mickey is shirtless at end of the original game.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Or they could rename the spirit name as "(Character name) (Game the spirit's artwork is from)" like for example if say Impa becomes playable, her spirit on the map would be renamed to "Impa (Ocarina of Time)" since the Spirit uses her OoT artwork.
I was thinking something similar to the Mewtwo and Lucas trophies-ignore the currently existing spirit, and just make a new spirit named "[Character] (Smash Bros.)" that uses their SSBU render.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Who's hyped for Piranha Plant coming in a few weeks?

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Speaking of entrances, what about Series Icons?

Red Dead: A rising sunset, covered by trees, and clouds (Basically based on the boxart of Red Dead Redemption 2, as well as appearing in the loading screens in the original Red Dead Revolver).

Dead Rising: The standing Zombie that's from the letter D in all of the logos of the series.

Persona: Philemon butterfly, used to represent the entire Persona series.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Red Dead: A rising sunset, covered by trees, and clouds (Basically based on the boxart of Red Dead Redemption 2, as well as appearing in the loading screens in the original Red Dead Revolver).

Dead Rising: The standing Zombie that's from the letter D in all of the logos of the series.

The World Ends With You: The Skull insignia on the Skull Pin
Xenosaga (for KOS-MOS, as she would be counted separately from Xenoblade): a shrunken Zohar

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>try to get in elite smash with chrom
>keep SDing because i misinput aether for dancing blade

1496473662359.jpg

Pakky

Smash Hero
Oh about the girl up top she's Kalypso I'm using her for my new work portfolio to broaden my horizons. The idea is to do her up like :ultkrool:'s model but with a different outfit. She's only whew like 6% done at this point but I wanted to show off what I had.
Alright, gang made some progress.

If you want some lore on some of the choices I'll spill them freely.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

• Rhythm Heaven: Hairy Vegetable
  • Minecraft: Creeper Face
  • VS Capcom: A generic "VS", but it gets the job done

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Ninja Gaiden: Shruiken?

Rayman: Silhouette of his head?

Shantae: Genie lamp or the lighthouse island here:
63ED434A-4204-4567-9717-7CA2B4EAEB50.png

Banjo-Kazooie: Jiggy

NineS

Smash Lord

The persona one I have mixed feelings for. I'd like the philemon butterfly, but for Persona 5, I'm imagining they'll either use the P to represent the franchise like Cloud with "FF", or the logo on the calling card.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Day one main.
I wonder if there's going to be a good amount of people like that. Definitely worth being at least a pocket for me :)
I just want a balance patch to see if they'll start bothering with patch notes
Yeah I want to see what they do with patches too.
You expected better out of someone, on Smashboards?!

Haha, good one!

Well, unless he looks like that, yes.
And if it looks like that?
:)

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

Kingdom Hearts: The Crown icon of the series.
Digimon: The Pixelated Agumon coming out of a D letter.
Dragon Quest: Erdrick's symbol.
Shin Megami Tensei: The Pentagram.
Undertale: A heart/soul.
Cave Story: The Polar Star/A red flower.
Touhou: Yin-Yang Orb.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Just for fun, I’m gonna do it, it for games I voice in.
Break: The “Break” logo
Broken Things “Toast”
Twisted Mentis: Monseirs Face

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Still haven't gotten my code.
Hopefully you get it. It can take up to 10 days to get it from the time you register, apparently.
If it takes much longer maybe it's worth contacting them. Or in the worst case buying it, i guess. :O

NineS

Smash Lord
Still haven't gotten my code.
What version did you get?
Physical or digital?

If digital, check the email attached to the my nintendo account tied to your switch user you bought it with. Search for "Thanks for your purchase of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game" in your email, and type in the code in email found into Eshop.

If physical, first redeem your my nintendo gold points for the game on the switch, then go to your computer and check the email tied to that account. Search for "Thanks for your purchase of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game" in your email, and type in the code in email found into Eshop.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I am! Ngl though, I’m just gonna buy him instead of redeeming my code. It helps support Sakurai and the crew.
How generous of you :O (well, supporting what we like makes sense)
I dont know anyone else who's doing that :)

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
What version did you get?
Physical or digital?

If digital, check the email attached to the my nintendo account tied to your switch user you bought it with. Search for "Thanks for your purchase of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game" in your email, and type in the code in email found into Eshop.

If physical, first redeem your my nintendo gold points for the game on the switch, then go to your computer and check the email tied to that account. Search for "Thanks for your purchase of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game" in your email, and type in the code in email found into Eshop.
Did the thing for physical Day 1. I think I'll just contact them.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

Elder Scrolls: Imperial Dragon (despite the Empire being in shambles by the time of Skyrim...)
Soul Calibur: the Soul Edge they have in the Project Soul logo

D

Deleted member

• Chrono Trigger: the stylized clock 'C' from the game's title.
  • The Wonderful 101: a stylized '101' because Wario already uses a 'W'.
  • Etrian Odyssey: a small Yggdrasil Tree.
  • Fate: either the Holy Grail or a Command Spell.
  • Shovel Knight: a shovel, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom