• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What about any character with "frog-like" characteristics?

You know where I'm going with this...
Do you really want to play a minigame where Yoshi inches closer and closer to your bait, only to swim away when you think you've got him. Pissing you off even more?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
He's one of the many reasons RE fans say they prefer Jill's campaign in the first one over Chris...

Rebecca has her own charm, but she's not nearly as quotable.

Jill and Barry are the main parts of RE1/REmake that people remember, you're absolutely right. It was a nice touch that they brought back specifically Rebecca and Barry for RE5's Mercs Reunion considering Chris and Jill were both stars of that game.

D

Deleted member

Please tell me I'm not the only one who purchased the Pass already and as such won't complain about who the remaining challengers are because I made an investment trusting Sakurai & his team to deliver me quality content as they have done so for years.
I got the pass for free.
Ultimate costed more than ninety dollars, but getting it digitally with free DLC is worth it.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
*Sigh*

I don’t see why people hate her she’s the original indie darling

I want her because I want a character that defines indies she’s the guranteed indie pick not some crossover knight or a robot with no sequel for 15 years.
No no no, you have it all wrong. I was listing the hypothetical overwhelmingly-negative responses if she made it as a playable character. None of those reasons reflect my own opinions about the character. In fact, I support her being playable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That'll never get confirmed because IS doesn't want to piss off those Eliwood x anyone-else shippers.
It's the same deal with Roy x Lilina and Chrom x Sumia, really. "Canon but people can pretend otherwise if they want."

:p

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not gonna lie, I hope Erdrick has a summon ability. I bet we will see DQ monsters in the stage but I want him to have the ability to summon monsters. Classic Last DQ monsters that hooked me into the entire Monster/RPG thing back when I was just a young kid.

D

Deleted member

To anybody that still hold a grudge on what I did, I have to show you all of this.
Also am I the only one that find hugs awkward? I prefer a good handshake.
I only hug on very special occasions.

Shroob

Sup?
Not gonna lie, I hope Erdrick has a summon ability. I bet we will see DQ monsters in the stage but I want him to have the ability to summon monsters. Classic Last DQ monsters that hooked me into the entire Monster/RPG thing back when I was just a young kid.
You live in Japan, right Venus? Is Dragon Quest actually as big as us 'Muricans blow it out of proportion to be over there?

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
Hows a general direct looking for thursday? I see people talking abt jt

D

Deleted member

Milenials are not as negative and life hating as people decipher them to be.
I am just saying.
Also life can be unfair for us millennials, so it is reasonable for some millenials to feel negative thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
To anybody that still hold a grudge on what I did, I have to show you all of this.
Also am I the only one that find hugs awkward? I prefer a good handshake.
I only hug on very special occasions.
Listen...

I don't know what you did, but I'm pretty sure most people are willing to drop whatever that is if you stop bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom