• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
-I feel like I should bring up this IndieGamerChick person on twitter who talked about Banjo-Kazooie and implied they'd be Smash DLC as well as on an N64 Classic, but her tweets were deleted. idk about her credibility, but apparently she's leaked some stuff before and people listen to her.
so yeah I'll just drop the link to her twitter here and a post in the B-K thread:

https://twitter.com/IndieGamerChick?s=09

https://smashboards.com/threads/banjo-kazooie-project-dream.446558/page-224#post-22988603

Shroob

Sup?
The fact we still basically know nothing about Yoshi's Crafted World, 3 Houses and Bayonetta 3 is mind boggling.

I'd say Animal Crossing but that most likely is being saved for E3.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ya see, I'm hesitant to say Joker 'this' month when we just got the 2.0 update a few days ago. You'd think they'd have saved that.

I feel like Brave is closer to being done than we think, the fact that we know Brave is being worked on alongside Joker thanks to the datamining makes me question if they won't reveal Brave and then have Joker and Brave release the same day.
That’s true. Joker is the first DLC character not to be revealed with gameplay, so we really don’t know how close he is to being finished. As such he breaks the previously established pattern. I could see him and Erdrick getting gameplay showcases/trailers and then be set for release in March or April. Maybe May but I feel like that’s pushing it.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Unsure what you mean.

Our last General Direct was September, and we had a Smash focused Direct in November.

Investors are probably getting anxious to see some new and worked on titles that Nintendo are working on.
Hmm maybe it's just me but a literal interpretation of the statement I quoted from you would be something like:
if (Direct not in Feb)0
then (last Direct in September)

But the last Direct was in September regardless of whether or not we get a Direct this month. Hence, the rather poor joke based on meaningless semantics

I kinda get what you were going for, it's just the wording was somewhat amusing to me

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly, if the next direct passes and there's still no hint of Pokemon i'm probably just gonna go die.

I'm just gonna crawl in a hole and stop eating and drinking.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
That’s true. Joker is the first DLC character not to be revealed with gameplay, so we really don’t know how close he is to being finished. As such he breaks the previously established pattern. I could see him and Erdrick getting gameplay showcases/trailers and then be set for release in March or April. Maybe May but I feel like that’s pushing it.
I feel like May is definitely pushing it.

Something tells me this E3 when they reveal whoever they have to show, there's going to be a repeat of "They're available....TODAY".

March-April are the best for Joker/Brave, in my opinion at least.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Honestly, if the next direct passes and there's still no hint of Pokemon i'm probably just gonna go die.

listen its ok to be a pokemon fanboy but not being able to wait the already absurd short length of time for another mainstream pokemon game is just sad

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like May is definitely pushing it.

Something tells me this E3 when they reveal whoever they have to show, there's going to be a repeat of "They're available....TODAY".

March-April are the best for Joker/Brave, in my opinion at least.
I still stand that if we get a Microsoft character, whoever it may be, they need to be revealed at the Game Awards. It needs to be in a medium that is “neutral territory” so to speak. So that character will probably be last. Revealed in December for release in January or February. That leaves character 4 to be revealed and released sometime between e3 and December.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Out of boredom, I made a Smash character diagram based on their species.

It’s been done before but no one ever bothered to update it so I did the job for them.

I actually made this chart a month ago but I had uploading problems so I couldn’t do it then.

FC58891E-322E-4ADF-AF4A-D417856DC82B.jpeg

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Please... just... don't.
Pokemon is gonna have a separate Direct to itself, so I highly doubt it'll be in the general Direct, unless it's the final reveal.

That being said, I do think a Pokemon Direct is coming within the next couple of months. I don't know when exactly, but they can't wait much longer to show it off.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That suspiciously reads like the post of a someone with a life.
everyone has a life

having no life is just having a life dedicated to something not productive

D

Deleted member

*laughs in Kingdom Hearts III*
At least we eventually got the game.
The poor Half-Life fans over in the corner only got a story summary while Valve decided to invest in a card game instead. I wonder how that's going now anyway.
Oh.
1549429336501.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
And the saddest part?

Valve's too big to care.
Guess we have Steam to thank for that.

I'm not a major Valve fan, but I do find it disappointing that all of their efforts go into Steam rather than innovative games, like the ones they made in the past.

Roberk

Smash Champion

It’s been done before but no one ever bothered to update it so I did the job for them.

I actually made this chart a month ago but I had uploading problems so I couldn’t do it then.

View attachment 190550
>No Roy in Human/Dragon

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

View attachment 190550
Ivysaur is part amphibian as well.

For evidence, take this extremely cursed gif.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

View attachment 190550
Don't forget in the Pokemon Adventures Manga, Mewtwo didn't have enough Mew cells to be completely cloned so the scientist in charge used some of his own human cells and that's why Mewtwo is more humanoid than Mew.

Pokemon Adventures is pretty damn crazy.

Shroob

Sup?
Don't forget in the Pokemon Adventures Manga, Mewtwo didn't have enough Mew cells to be completely cloned so the scientist in charge used some of his own human cells and that's why Mewtwo is more humanoid than Mew.

Pokemon Adventures is pretty damn crazy.
Remember:

Zinnia ****in' dies.

osby

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 190550
I'm pretty sure Shulk isn't a human. Bayonetta, debatable. And aren't Hylians their own species?

Ivysaur is part amphibian as well.

For evidence, take this extremely cursed gif.
Cursed? But it's so cute!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom