• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Wooly World is the one that really confuses me. All the other cut stages have something that might explain their removal. Not Wooly World.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I am the Genie of the Smash Ball! You may make 3 smash related wishes, and I shall grant them!
What the crap am I looking at.

1. Midna & Wolf Link as a playable character.
2. A detective Pikachu alt that changes Pikachu's voice clips, and makes him look angry. (why)
3. An Undertale/Deltarune stage.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Mario and Link deal with local problems. Kirby saves the entirety of existence on any given day of the week. :kirby:

Also, I noticed the avatars too, lol. You have good taste in Splatoon artists. :ness:
I mean Mario and Link have their god-slaying moments, but yeah it’s seems like Kirby should get paid everytime he saves existence itself.

And thanks, I can’t get enough of Gomi’s art.

D

Deleted member

I hope Nintendo does something for Smash's 20th anniversary. It'd be a **** move it they did nothing.

I am the Genie of the Smash Ball! You may make 3 smash related wishes, and I shall grant them!
Uh, alright.
1. Doomguy in Ultimate
2. Ryu Hayabusa in Ultimate
3. A Tales Of Character, preferably either Lloyd or Yuri, in Ultimate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wooly World is the one that really confuses me. All the other cut stages have something that might explain their removal. Not Wooly World.
Rainbow Road had no reason for being removed...and was also a better stage

Noipoi

Howdy!

1. Sans Undertale is not only a fighter, he's also the most broken top tier character. He puts Smash 4 Bayonetta to shame.
2. Second Fighters Pass.
3. Second Smash Ballot.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

1. Make every character in my siguture, plus Megaman X, playable.
2. Make Press Garden Zone, Dream Palace, and Salmon Run stages.
3. Rename K.Rool's Down Special to "kounter", that's the biggest missed oppertunity in this game.

D

Deleted member

1. Invalidate all previous wishes made to the Genie of the Smash Ball
  2. Delete Smash from existence
  3. Invalidate all future wishes made to the Genie of the Smash Ball

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Smash turns 20 today.

Thank you Sakurai for this groundbreaking crossover fighting game series that introduced many to various Nintendo games that shaped their lives, and eventually evolved into the love letter to gaming that it is today. <3

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
The fact that we have T W O Pokemon X and Y stages and Z E R O Pokemon Sun and Moon stages is just such a missed opportunity. Lumiose City should've been CUT and we should've gotten Alola League!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Smash turns 20 today.

Thank you Sakurai for this groundbreaking crossover fighting game series that introduced many to various Nintendo games that shaped their lives, and eventually evolved into the love letter to gaming that it is today. <3
I'm surprised there wasn't an announcement on twitter or something because of that.
Maybe they're saving up something for this week? Can hope :)

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Happy 20th to Smash!

I really hope they'll come out and do something. It doesn't even look like we're getting a Spirit event outside of the Fire Emblem one. But I'd expect something soon - we have until the 31st to register for PP, so we know that'll be out between 1-15 Feb, and that'll probably come with a few more Spirits.

Here's to a long life (and a long DLC period!) for Ultimate!

You know I'm never gonna pass one of these up...
  1. Dovahkiin for DLC!
  2. Tails as a Sonic semi-clone
  3. Smash Run for DLC.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

I wish that Smash sold enough copies to give Nintendo the money to solve world hunger.
I wish that all wars were settled in Smash.
I wish Bandana Dee were in the game. :p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Orbital Gate took an entire year to make, it wasn’t a good stage anyway.
Orbital Gate is, like, the only reason I would boot up Smash 4 again. Just to experience that stage.

That's it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

1. Smash Direct this week with Elma announced (Uncontrollable during teaser/trailer or bust)
2. Functionality that allows us to import our own music into Smash cause mods are too risky atm
3. DLC season 2 teaser later this year (with Mecha-Fiora being teased, she’ll be a Chrom style Final Smash to Playable promotion in which the Final Smash variant won’t be present when the playable Fiora is on the field)

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

1) Give Daisy a unique sports/party-themed moveset to befit her Strikers look.
2) Promote Midna and Skull Kid from assist trophy status to character status.
3) Fix the ****ing goddamn online so it's at the same standard of virtually every other fighting game on the market since 2009.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Aw crap, I should’ve wished for more wishes.

And if that wouldn’t work, I’d wish for more Sakurai genies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom