• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Less than a day for Smash's 20th Anniversary. I still think they will announce something tomorrow, I don't care if it's something big or small. I still think there will be something.
By the way, how are you guys going to celebrate this national holiday? :4wario2: I think I'll call some friends and have a casual tournament.

D

Deleted member

Less than a day for Smash's 20th Anniversary. I still think they will announce something tomorrow, I don't care if it's something big or small. I still think there will be something.
By the way, how are you guys going to celebrate this national holiday? :4wario2: I think I'll call some friends and have a casual tournament.
Do nothing, just like Nintendo. :4pacman:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I guess Smash is already 20 now (in Japan, of course)? I'll give it a few more hours then.

Eh, time zones...

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ngl I have nothing to do.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
i'm finally going to bite the bullet and use tomorrow to download PSABR and learn it real good

D

Deleted member

Didn't Smash 4 have an important anniversary that skipped any kind of announcement? That definitely sounds familiar, and is why I wouldn't expect anything tomorrow, personally.

I was looking into picking up a New 2DS XL to replace my current New 3DS XL, but holy cow, the new 2DS would actually be a significant downgrade from what I have right now. The speakers are near where your hands would be on the New 2DS and the battery is significantly smaller than the New 3DS XL. Very happy I decided to read more into it before buying, lol. I was under the impression it'd be better because of the slicker design, but nope! :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash 64’s 20th anniversary in Japan is good and all...but I’m waiting for the American Anniversary cause it’s near my birthday (and Spongebob’s Birthday...and Avengers Endgame)
We gotta wait for Kirby to gain him back before he can make another video.
Kirby will take his sweet time cause he’s a jerk
Thanks for the information Google, you're so reliable.
Google = Helpful

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Hey everyone!
We’re 63 pages in and some haven’t liked a single post. Clearly, the only explanation is a broken like button. Luckily, I have developed a cure. The fixer button;
———————————————————
[Click or tap on this to fix your like button]
———————————————————
Trust me, it works. You can test it here.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I'm extremely tempted to buy the Kirby Otamatone.

61Y0cxefXlL._SL1500_.jpg

I don't even know how to play these things but buying this would convince me to learn.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I don't even know how to play these things but buying this would convince me to learn.
He looks so unimpressed.
5B9253F0-F90D-4C87-957C-99E8FCA49675.png

Do they make a Pac-Man one? If they do I need one, if they don’t they should.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero

I need something myself.

Sure, I'd look stupid in public, but it would be worth it. Gaming conventions have my back anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He looks so unimpressed.

Do they make a Pac-Man one? If they do I need one, if they don’t they should.
That's just Kirby's face when he encounters Galeem. He's seen so many hell beasts/elder gods already that nothing can really faze him at this point.

I don't think they do, unfortunately. A Pac-Man one would be amazing, especially if it made wakawaka noises.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I need something myself.

Sure, I'd look stupid in public, but it would be worth it.
My friend owns one and she’s such a big Zelda fan that she does not care how it looks in public.

That's just Kirby's face when he encounters Galeem. He's seen so many hell beasts/elder gods already that nothing can really faze him at this point.

I don't think they do, unfortunately. A Pac-Man one would be amazing, especially if it made wakawaka noises.
Fair point. All-powerful god or eldritch abomination come to threaten all existence? To him it’s a day that ends in “y”.

ADA9984B-1907-4049-B1DE-88D344934E6B.jpeg

I just noticed our avatars.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I need something myself.

Sure, I'd look stupid in public, but it would be worth it. Gaming conventions have my back anyway.
If I ever apply for a job, I'm listing "world-renowned ocarina player" for my experience on my resume.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
There is an unused gift button on the menu. Time to drop Zebes and Sector Z you ********.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just thinking out loud but if we get an Undertale rep I need The Fun Gang as an AT. I just imagine they would each use one move, turn by turn,
Kris goes first. He goes around the stage slashing enemies.
Susie goes next, she walks around slowly, but uses Rude Buster once she has you in her sights.
Ralsei will heal whoever summoned The Fun Gang
Lancer will ride around the stage on his bike.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Orbital Gate took an entire year to make, it wasn’t a good stage anyway.

:ultgreninja:‘D

What I really don’t get is why the recent DK stages from Brawl and 4 get omitted and we only get a 64 stage and two from Melee.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Orbital Gate took an entire year to make, it wasn’t a good stage anyway.

:ultgreninja:‘D

What I really don’t get is why the recent DK stages from Brawl and 4 get omitted and we only get a 64 stage and two from Melee.
I thought it was a great stage. Very creative, fun layouts...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Jungle Hijinks has a gimmick that wouldn’t mesh well with the Stage Morph mechanic and Rumble Falls is...well Rumble Falls.

I do wish we had a Tropical Freeze stage to compensate for that though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fair point. All-powerful god or eldritch abomination come to threaten all existence? To him it’s a day that ends in “y”.

View attachment 187567
I just noticed our avatars.
Mario and Link deal with local problems. Kirby saves the entirety of existence on any given day of the week. :kirby:

Also, I noticed the avatars too, lol. You have good taste in Splatoon artists. :ness:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom